• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Some parts of the Compilation will be used for the story in FFVIIR

User Info: Finis-XII

Finis-XII
3 weeks ago#81
YungLeviathan posted...
BrightShield786 posted...
YungLeviathan posted...
You’re both universally known as some of the most delusional and deficient posters on this forum.

I don’t think you should be happy about that.
And you think FFXV was a good game...

As do most people.

Lmao 😂
"This close, I can hear your heart beating. Thump, thump...that's how you sound... <3" - Chie
https://m.imgur.com/gfiAZKK

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
3 weeks ago#82
Bright you're clearly engaging in conversation with a 5 year old. I would stop wasting your time.

As for you Yung you have seriously got to do a better job hiding your alts. Gonna borrow this line from donkeyjack but did you fire your writers yet? Because they suck.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
3 weeks ago#83
King__Mickey posted...
BrightShield786 posted...
King__Mickey posted...
Except we know for a fact it was changed in order to disconnect the Remake from the compilation since the compilation cast is still being used in every other current FF7 media except the Remake. This really isn’t rocket science but, again, I understand this actively doesn’t fit into your narrative so you have to find every single last straw to grasp except the most logical one.
We know nothing for a fact. I gave you a chance to supply solid proof. You gave me pure speculation and tried to pass it off as fact. I don’t care about what you think is “logical.” I care about facts, which you were unable to supply.

Baby steps. Try to keep up.

1. You said everything in the Remake is gonna be made to tie neatly into the compilation. (Which is, by definition; speculation.)

2. I provided the fact that the voice actors are being changed for the first time in VII franchise history.

3. Therefore, evidently, not everything is being made to fit neatly into the compilation.

Done. Bye.

... The voice actors changing has nothing to do with the story taking beats from the compilation. Especially when this only really applies to the English version.

Using your logic, this would make the decision more worrisome, not less. This would mean that they might do things that completely change the story based on your logic.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: BrightShield786

BrightShield786
3 weeks ago#84
King__Mickey posted...
Baby steps. Try to keep up.

1. You said everything in the Remake is gonna be made to tie neatly into the compilation. (Which is, by definition; speculation.)

2. I provided the fact that the voice actors are being changed for the first time in VII franchise history.

3. Therefore, evidently, not everything is being made to fit neatly into the compilation.

Done. Bye.
English voice actor changes are not proof of anything. This is a ridiculous point to try and make. You can do better.

Brocknoth posted...
Bright you're clearly engaging in conversation with a 5 year old. I would stop wasting your time.
Yeah... that last response was just... yeah...
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Some parts of the Compilation will be used for the story in FFVIIR
  • Topic Archived