• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. When should we expect new info/next trailer?

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
3 weeks ago#1
And will it have Red XIII? What are the chances of the demo hitting PSN? I'm jonsin'! Hook me up Square!

User Info: Heyjose

Heyjose
3 weeks ago#2
probably jump festa

User Info: shortstackk

shortstackk
3 weeks ago#3
Got my fingers crossed for a trailer during the Video Game Awards on December 12th. Normally i wouldnt expect anything here but now that FF7R is in full marketing mode, I think its likely they will want to get as many eyes on it as possible with the remaining events we have left until March 3rd.
Recording to logbook
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Hachigo

Hachigo
3 weeks ago#4
There's not much stuff left to show from the original that isn't Red XIII. Nothing that would generate his levels of hype anyways. I feel like we gotta see him at the next trailer.

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
3 weeks ago#5
A Hojo reveal would be pretty great too!

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
3 weeks ago#6
Game Awards most likely.

User Info: guitarmstrwlane

guitarmstrwlane
3 weeks ago#7
Hachigo posted...
There's not much stuff left to show from the original that isn't Red XIII. Nothing that would generate his levels of hype anyways. I feel like we gotta see him at the next trailer.

I'd like to see a faint glimmer of JENOVA. Not the whole thing, but just a small tease. The first encounter with JENOVA is an integral part of the game, so a small hint of that scene I think would help sell the game beyond the direction of "overthrowing a government and slashing a guy".

User Info: Ruppe21

Ruppe21
3 weeks ago#8
Who needs trailers when the game is coming out in 3,5 months?

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
3 weeks ago#9
I would assume December or January. We are now in the home stretch here, though I am not going to believe the game actually launches on March 3 until it goes Gold. Still think we could see this delay like FFXV.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: Hachigo

Hachigo
3 weeks ago#10
Ruppe21 posted...
Who needs trailers when the game is coming out in 3,5 months?
Red XIII fans who are afraid SE is gonna f*** over their guy once again and try retconning him out of existence or some s***.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. When should we expect new info/next trailer?
  • Topic Closed