• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
2 days ago#141
Januseses posted...
30? More. Far more. I recall at least a dozen alts that got sent to purgatory on the DMC5 board. At least 5-10 and he went through them rapidly. Over the course of a couple of days. And those are just the ones I saw get purged, there might have been more than that.

Do not underestimate FireMage's stock of alt accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if they number in the hundreds. I can imagine his entire home being covered with post-it notes with account details for each one. He's dedicated, if nothing else.

Try closer to 80-100 at this point. He's been doing this for a very LONG time. And him whining to the mods over on Hellhole is nothing new. He's been doing that since forever ago. They largely ignore him last I knew.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~
Januseses posted...
Ness0123456789 posted...
I'm not kidding when I say he's gone through nearly thirty accounts over the past two years. At this point I think the mods are just tired of dealing with him, and just give him his account back to shut him up.
30? More. Far more. I recall at least a dozen alts that got sent to purgatory on the DMC5 board. At least 5-10 and he went through them rapidly. Over the course of a couple of days. And those are just the ones I saw get purged, there might have been more than that.

Do not underestimate FireMage's stock of alt accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if they number in the hundreds. I can imagine his entire home being covered with post-it notes with account details for each one. He's dedicated, if nothing else.

Oh..Oh dear.

I'll admit, I haven't been keeping up with his lunacy since I stopped going to the trashheap that is the XIV Board, but ah...huh.

That's..deeply concerning.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 days ago#143
Brocknoth posted...
Januseses posted...

Try closer to 80-100 at this point. He's been doing this for a very LONG time. And him whining to the mods over on Hellhole is nothing new. He's been doing that since forever ago. They largely ignore him last I knew.

FireMage still up to his old tricks?
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
2 days ago#144
1Tekkaman posted...
FireMage still up to his old tricks?

Yeah he came out of hibernation and seems to have made this board his new "home" I honestly don't know what sparked it because months ago I recall him saying he was "done with the drama" This was shortly after all the nasty stuff went down on BetterThanHellhole.

I mean I'm no fool and I knew he wouldn't "behave" himself forever I just have to wonder what changed. Thus far he's lost two alts and his primary account has been warned. I'm hoping that will be the end of it but who am I kidding?
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~

User Info: cjtencounter

cjtencounter
2 days ago#145
lorddrakath1522 posted...
Brocknoth posted...
Dragon Quest.

Only in japan.

And even still, not my much. They are very equal almost in Japan whereas here in the western world FF completely annihilates Dragon Quest.
At least FF is known worldwide, many people here don't even know what Dragon Quest is I bet.
TOP 5 consoles: 1. PS1 | 2. PS2 | 3. NES | 4. Genesis | 5. PS3

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
2 days ago#146
TrueGB posted...
Although history is on TC's side, the ONE Unreal4 developed game they did was actually pretty good, and this one won't be saddled by an incoherent story and a mess of licenses. So...there's hope.
Dragon Quest XI used Unreal 4. :D
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."
Ness0123456789 posted...
Januseses posted...
Ness0123456789 posted...
I'm not kidding when I say he's gone through nearly thirty accounts over the past two years. At this point I think the mods are just tired of dealing with him, and just give him his account back to shut him up.

Oh..Oh dear.

I'll admit, I haven't been keeping up with his lunacy since I stopped going to the trashheap that is the XIV Board, but ah...huh.

That's..deeply concerning.

The XIV board is amazing though, for the most part
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
1 day ago#148
The people saying the original with upgrade graphics and gameplay improvements isn't what they wanted are full of s***. Just because SE has gone off the deep end and can't even remake a game correctly doesn't mean you have to defend them.

Look at the company's track record, look at the various anti consumer decisions they're making that no other IP would get away with and look at how convoluted they're making the process of remaking a game. They're not remaking FF7, they're making the same type of game they've been making for the last 15 years and applying the FF7 IP to it.

How about they prove they can make a game half as good as the original before trying to "expand" it? That would be a start.
Evan_Forever posted...
The people saying the original with upgrade graphics and gameplay improvements isn't what they wanted are full of s***. Just because SE has gone off the deep end and can't even remake a game correctly doesn't mean you have to defend them.

Look at the company's track record, look at the various anti consumer decisions they're making that no other IP would get away with and look at how convoluted they're making the process of remaking a game. They're not remaking FF7, they're making the same type of game they've been making for the last 15 years and applying the FF7 IP to it.

How about they prove they can make a game half as good as the original before trying to "expand" it? That would be a start.

Care to list those anti consumer decisions?
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 day ago#150
Evan_Forever posted...

Still so bitter. I feel bad for you.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.
  • Post New Message