• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
3 days ago#131
lorddrakath1522 posted...
Only in japan.

I answered his question did I not? He did say "even in Japan" in post #125. DQ is arguably just as popular if not more popular than FF in Japan.

FlameMagician posted...
Worse in every key aspect of gaming

In your opinion.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~
Brocknoth posted...
lorddrakath1522 posted...
Only in japan.

I answered his question did I not? He did say "even in Japan" in post #125. DQ is arguably just as popular if not more popular than FF in Japan.

FlameMagician posted...
Worse in every key aspect of gaming

In your opinion.

But popularity is irrelevant in regards to quality

Nope

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
3 days ago#133
Testa-Rossa posted...
I've never hyped up 7 at all. It's nowhere near the best of the franchise.

The remake looks alright enough to try. It's also a full version of the only interesting part of 7.

VII is interesting well beyond Midgar.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

Brocknoth
3 days ago#134
Apology accepted FM. Now hush with your BS.
Ah, the apology accepted shtick

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 days ago#136
Suspended lmao

Brocknoth
3 days ago#137
His main account is still intact. He should be thankful. I can't imagine starting from 0 again. Posting restrictions, bleh.
Brocknoth posted...
His main account is still intact. He should be thankful. I can't imagine starting from 0 again. Posting restrictions, bleh.

He does it all the time, or atleast he used to.

Now he cries to the moderators every time he gets suspended insisting that his moderation was"Injust", until he gets his account back.

I'm not kidding when I say he's gone through nearly thirty accounts over the past two years. At this point I think the mods are just tired of dealing with him, and just give him his account back to shut him up.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
Ness0123456789 posted...
Brocknoth posted...

He does it all the time, or atleast he used to.

Now he cries to the moderators every time he gets suspended insisting that his moderation was"Injust", until he gets his account back.

I'm not kidding when I say he's gone through nearly thirty accounts over the past two years. At this point I think the mods are just tired of dealing with him, and just give him his account back to shut him up.

The only board that tends to put up with his usual s*** is the PC FFXIV board.
celestial_nero ~ Pro, Switch, Vita, One X ~ Serenity Locust
~ FFXIV - Jenova - Neko Heart ~

User Info: Januseses

Januseses
2 days ago#140
Ness0123456789 posted...
30? More. Far more. I recall at least a dozen alts that got sent to purgatory on the DMC5 board. At least 5-10 and he went through them rapidly. Over the course of a couple of days. And those are just the ones I saw get purged, there might have been more than that.

Do not underestimate FireMage's stock of alt accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if they number in the hundreds. I can imagine his entire home being covered with post-it notes with account details for each one. He's dedicated, if nothing else.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.
  • Post New Message