• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#11
Aurora-Silver posted...
It is good to not to keep the expectations too high, though.

Things in trailers may look great by now, but thats what FF XV did, as well. And the world ended up being empty as heck. And not only that.

Eh I liked XV but the only trailers that were really good or impressive were the full cinematic trailers. And hopefully no one watches full cinematic trailers and expects gameplay to look like it.

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
1 month ago#12
I don't know whether it will be good or not, but i 100% guarantee it will not be a flop, they will sell at least 1 million copies.
(message deleted)

User Info: Ryan Si

Ryan Si
1 month ago#14
Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time worrying about a video game and just live your life. Your expectations won't be so high. When it comes out, if it's good, awesome. If it's not, move on. When you have an actual life, this stuff won't matter.

User Info: KeijiNoKaos

KeijiNoKaos
1 month ago#15
marko7 posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
Thus far it looks more promising than FFXV ever did. You are jumping to conclusions.

You haven't even played XV by your own admission, so it begs the question as to why you keep acting like your opinion of it has any value whatsoever.

Well to be fair at least in this scenario this user haven't played FFVIIR yet either. So perhaps it should be fair to say which of two game they never played look better.
~No Hope For Humanity, Never Was Hope For The Gaming Community~
randombuttguy09 was hated for telling the truth!

User Info: Xero Kaiser

Xero Kaiser
1 month ago#17
randombuttguy09 posted...
They'll do anything they can to ruin JRPGs to make them more accessible.

Did you think FF7 was some hardcore game before?

User Info: furrybeavers

furrybeavers
1 month ago#18
It looks better than FFXV, but I can't believe anybody is falling for this multiple part crap. That's the real cash grab.
Nothing changes, except what has to.

User Info: smitacus

smitacus
1 month ago#19
What if and hear me out here, we just wait until it comes out to form strong judgement.

User Info: traviscurtis

traviscurtis
1 month ago#20
smitacus posted...
What if and hear me out here, we just wait until it comes out to form strong judgement.

This is the internet, where no one is allowed to have a logical idea.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.
  • Post New Message