• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.

User Info: randombuttguy09

randombuttguy09
1 month ago#1
Just watch. We're all gonna be getting our hopes up like we did with FFXV, and we'll be terribly disappointed. At the end of the day, S-E only cares about money. They'll do anything they can to ruin JRPGs to make them more accessible.

User Info: Guru_Clef

Guru_Clef
1 month ago#2
0/10

Please come again!

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
1 month ago#3
Thus far it looks more promising than FFXV ever did. You are jumping to conclusions.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: BrightShield786

BrightShield786
1 month ago#4
randombuttguy09 posted...
Just watch. We're all gonna be getting our hopes up like we did with FFXV, and we'll be terribly disappointed. At the end of the day, S-E only cares about money. They'll do anything they can to ruin JRPGs to make them more accessible.
Pretty much, but I’m certainly not getting my hopes up. I fully expect a train wreck.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts

User Info: Flanteus

Flanteus
1 month ago#5
Pre-order cancelled.
Memento Mori

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
1 month ago#6
Thanks, you just saved me $60. I'm flying over to your house right now so I can kiss you at the front door for saving me before it was too late!

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 month ago#7
Guru_Clef posted...
0/10

Please do NOT come again!

Better (¬‿¬)
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: NotxAzazel

NotxAzazel
1 month ago#8
It's not like Square was already the company to make the most accessible JRPG with its FF series (not counting Pokemon) since at least more than 20 years ago.

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 month ago#9
1Tekkaman posted...
Thus far it looks more promising than FFXV ever did. You are jumping to conclusions.

You haven't even played XV by your own admission, so it begs the question as to why you keep acting like your opinion of it has any value whatsoever.
Made you look

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
1 month ago#10
It is good to not to keep the expectations too high, though.

Things in trailers may look great by now, but thats what FF XV did, as well. And the world ended up being empty as heck. And not only that.
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Stop putting your hopes in S-E, this remake is going to be a flop.
  • Post New Message