• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I get to play the demo this weekend!

User Info: Unforgiven

Unforgiven
5 days ago#1
PAX is on at melbourne (Australia) this weekend and FF7 remake demo was announced last minute, so I got myself a ticket. Im prepared to wait in line for a few hours to play it because I want to be one of the few on this board who actually has. I want to know if it 'feels' like those who have played it say it does.

Im pretty excited. I know the demo is youtube, but is there anything anyone specifically wanted to know about it that wasn't covered (in enough detail perhaps) about the game? If so, lemme know and ill make a point of trying to figure out as much as I can.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
5 days ago#2
Rad

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
5 days ago#3
Nice! Looking fwd to hearing your opinion
BloodBorne: OoK, 29. Me, 1. ...and I'm never coming back again

User Info: Neofabito

Neofabito
5 days ago#4
Same here in Brazil with Brasil Game Show. I'm gonna play it too.
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

User Info: KotR9001

KotR9001
5 days ago#5
Unforgiven posted...
PAX is on at melbourne (Australia) this weekend and FF7 remake demo was announced last minute, so I got myself a ticket. Im prepared to wait in line for a few hours to play it because I want to be one of the few on this board who actually has. I want to know if it 'feels' like those who have played it say it does.

Im pretty excited. I know the demo is youtube, but is there anything anyone specifically wanted to know about it that wasn't covered (in enough detail perhaps) about the game? If so, lemme know and ill make a point of trying to figure out as much as I can.

I was hoping you could find out about what percentage of enemy attacks can be avoided. Right now, I’m not quite sure how many enemy attacks you can only tank.

Also, I was hoping you could find out how effectively building stagger fills the Limit Gauge vs taking damage. I just hope that it’s viable to fill Limit Gauges without taking damage.

User Info: Unforgiven

Unforgiven
5 days ago#6
KotR9001 posted...
Unforgiven posted...

I was hoping you could find out about what percentage of enemy attacks can be avoided. Right now, I’m not quite sure how many enemy attacks you can only tank.

Also, I was hoping you could find out how effectively building stagger fills the Limit Gauge vs taking damage. I just hope that it’s viable to fill Limit Gauges without taking damage.

Cool! I'll make sure to take note of this.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
5 days ago#7
As per usual us Sydneysiders get to miss out on cool s*** while Melbourne gets it all D:

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
5 days ago#8
I'm curious to see how realistic movement is. Try to rapidly tilt and release the left stick forward during combat and field segments to see how long it takes to start the running animation.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B

User Info: Shathur

Shathur
5 days ago#9
I would be very thankful if you could check out if it's possible to turn off the auto lock-on mode. It would be more interesting and challenging if clouds sword slashing and barrets gun firing has to be aimed manually.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
5 days ago#10
KotR9001 posted...
Unforgiven posted...

Pretty sure they stated the only way to build limit gauge was by being hit.

Also think everyone should remember that you’re probably still playing the same demo that was debuted at E3, which was already from an older build so while it’ll give you a sense of the final the game mechanics have already been tweaked and you’re locked out of a lot of features. Though would be cool if you got to play a new updated build.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I get to play the demo this weekend!
  • Post New Message