• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who was the last boss before we left Midgar? (Spoilers)

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
1 month ago#1
Was it Rufus? Its been a while so my memory might be a bit rusty. Do you think it will be a fitting boss or do you think they will change it up and introduce a different all new boss?
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: Kakarotto_Blue

Kakarotto_Blue
1 month ago#2
No it was the Motor Ball but he just wouldn't cut it as a final boss now so it probably should be Rufus.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#3
The last boss before exiting Midgar is Motor Ball, the one that you have to face after the bike mini game with maybe less HP on the characters because that mini game.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
Garrus Vakarian - "So. Who needs their ass kicked now?"

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
1 month ago#4
We see motorball in the newest trailer too, immediately after the hologram part.
If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: Hachigo

Hachigo
1 month ago#5
^That was Hundred Gunner, the boss you fight in the glass elevators with Red, Aerith, And Barret. Looks like he's in a cargo elevator now or something.

Motorball will probably find his way in, but I expect something more climatic than him as a final boss. Unless he was controlled by the new SOLDIER or something and it turns into the final boss fight from Metal Gear Rising.

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
1 month ago#6
Hachigo posted...
^That was Hundred Gunner, the boss you fight in the glass elevators with Red, Aerith, And Barret. Looks like he's in a cargo elevator now or something.

Motorball will probably find his way in, but I expect something more climatic than him as a final boss. Unless he was controlled by the new SOLDIER or something and it turns into the final boss fight from Metal Gear Rising.

Oh yeah damn, so it is, my bad
If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
1 month ago#7
You know I think I could be content with motorball. That's a pretty cool and intense looking battle. It wouldn't bother me if that was the final boss.
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: -MrMojoRisin-

-MrMojoRisin-
1 month ago#8
The final boss should be Hell House.
PSN o-MrMojoRisin-o
Embrace the Journey - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXjcdNIN-Q

User Info: Evilhero1

Evilhero1
1 month ago#9
My prediction is that you'll fight motorball, but they'll make it more climactic.

Kind of like how in the original MGS, the final climactic battle wasn't the last one, you had one last fight while escaping.

I could see the climax being a fight versus Rufus, then there's a huge escape and Rufus emerges at the last minute controlling motorball, chasing the party down.

User Info: stepan618

stepan618
1 month ago#10
I think it will be that new soldier guy in the remake.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who was the last boss before we left Midgar? (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived