• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. ...so about the TGS trailer

User Info: NeithOF

NeithOF
4 weeks ago#31
Foreverltj posted...
KarmelCHAOS posted...
I just don't have the energy to refute a monstrosity like this, someone else take the reigns
You never even played the original, but for some reason think this is going to be GOTY? I personally think it's gonna be great, but I don't understand your stance.

He never said anything about GOTY or that he never played the original, are you sure you're replying to the right person?

On topic: new bad, old good
The realization of one of my dreams came with the beginning of a nightmare. - Roberto Ferrari 2016

User Info: Alaxas17

Alaxas17
4 weeks ago#32
7656198 posted...
KarmelCHAOS posted...
I just don't have the energy to refute a monstrosity like this, someone else take the reigns

I stopped reading after the first sentence...Someone else wanna give it a go?
PSN: Alaxas17
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Alaxas19

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
4 weeks ago#33
that concludes our class on expert trolling.

next week we will show you how to take criticism and turn it back upon the critic!

#trolling101
PS4 at 100 million baby!

NSGraphite
4 weeks ago#34
Alaxas17 posted...
7656198 posted...
KarmelCHAOS posted...

I stopped reading after the first sentence...Someone else wanna give it a go?

I litterally couldnt even.
PS4 at 100 million baby!

NSGraphite
4 weeks ago#35
KarmelCHAOS posted...

I got about as far as "the music is a cheap orchestrated version of the original soundtrack" before I noped-out.
PS4 at 100 million baby!

User Info: antking61

antking61
4 weeks ago#36
mled posted...
- They clearly rewrote the story.
Added new characters (such as the bland looking new SOLDIER who doesn't seem like he fits in the world of Final Fantasy VII).

Okay but have you ever heard of dumbapples?

Seriously though, was I the only 1 who found it strange that Shinra knew Avalanche had a former SOLDIER 1st Class working with them and not once did they send any other 1st Classes after them? Sephiroth, Zack, Angeal, and Genesis weren't the only ones. I don't expect this guy will play a major part in the game. Likely just to give Cloud a fight for the motorcycle which was a lot of people's favorite mini game in the original.

A lot of your complaints seem trollish so I ignored them. This is the 1 I'll address.

Also who actually fits in this world? You have a blonde dude with a great sword with PTSD and DID, a spunky ninja, a bar waitress who punches everybody, Mr T with a gun arm, a talking dog, a flower girl, a talking cat on a teddy bear that is secretly a robot under the control of a corporate suit, an astronaut with a spear, and a vampire. WHO ACTUALLY FITS IN THIS WORLD?!
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

User Info: Flare1721

Flare1721
4 weeks ago#37
The fans at the TGS showing say differently. The previews are giving this game very good spotlight and praise for it being very enjoyable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8XFPkB7csg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4NXJeDJkk

User Info: mled

mled
4 weeks ago#38
meirou posted...
Such a shame for you, I truly hope you find something enjoyable in life. Meanwhile I’ll live in a child-like giddy excitable stage until and hopefully after March.

I find a lot of enjoyable things in life. Final Fantasy 7 Remake is simply not one of them.

Roni_Fatima posted...
mled............ you must be the happiest guy in the world because the game you're looking for already exists.

so...... buy the original.... play it... and get tha fck out of here....

I have already purchased the original and played it countless times. But I'm not the happiest guy since they are releasing an inferior version.

I will not, however, "get the fck out of here". Learn to live with it.

BrightShield786 posted...
I wouldn’t say it’s all bad, but your thoughts definitely mirror many of my own mled.

I just went in expecting this game to be a pile of dog s***. So I was surprised that the game doesn’t look AS bad as I was expecting.

Yup. I understand your perspective now!

NSGraphite posted...
that concludes our class on expert trolling.

If only silencing me would be so easy as dismissing me as a troll.

It's almost as if *gasp* you're the one displaying troll-ish behaviour!

antking61 posted...
A lot of your complaints seem trollish so I ignored them.

You dismissed me as a troll. So I ignored your post.
My Digital Art Website: http://digiartdigi.wix.com/artedigital

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
4 weeks ago#39
mled posted...
You dismissed me as a troll. So I ignored your post.

but like you literally responded to it.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
4 weeks ago#40
NeithOF posted...
He never said anything about GOTY or that he never played the original, are you sure you're replying to the right person?

On topic: new bad, old good

lol I must have glossed over this...I've played the original to completion 5+ times, the most recent being like 3 months ago. [citation needed]
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. ...so about the TGS trailer
  • Topic Archived