• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. This game should be renamed to Final Fantasy VII: Midgar Stories

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
4 weeks ago#1
This game should be renamed to Final Fantasy VII: Midgar Stories because that is basically what it is from the trailer.

This is NOT a remake of FF7, this is just Midgar Stories, a side-show but not the cannon Final Fantasy VII.

They are misleading alot of people with the current title. It should state Midgar Stories.

There are still people out there who think you can leave Midgar and they are being mislead. You CANNOT leave Midgar in this game.
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: nokillingmoths

nokillingmoths
4 weeks ago#2
I think we need more topics like this.

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
4 weeks ago#3
You're barking up the wrong tree TC...everyone here knows it's only Part 1
"The starting point is of the utmost importance."
https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198082054527/#sort=order

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
4 weeks ago#4
c o n g r a t s d e e k

User Info: GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX
4 weeks ago#5
Many people are going to be confused when you can't be Cait Sith, or fight Sephiroth. It begs the question that of they call it FF7 Remake...then what the hell would be the rest? They can't say Final Fantasy VII-2 because it's still more content from the original game and not a sequel to the game
XBL/PSN/Network ID: GrimmTrixX
Now playing: Days Gone/MK11 (PS4)

User Info: Joseph689

Joseph689
4 weeks ago#6
Maybe they should just call it final fantasy 16 or 7.5 or dude swinging big ass sword, so I don't have to open game FAQs and see this bulls*** topic over and over again.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
4 weeks ago#7
GrimmTrixX posted...
Many people are going to be confused when you can't be Cait Sith, or fight Sephiroth. It begs the question that of they call it FF7 Remake...then what the hell would be the rest? They can't say Final Fantasy VII-2 because it's still more content from the original game and not a sequel to the game

Final Fantasy VII: Cloud the Puppet's Adventures

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
4 weeks ago#8
The titling is fine. It is your mind that is misleading
-Angela says hi.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
4 weeks ago#9
erAEISer posted...
The titling is fine. It is your mind that is misleading

Gamefaqs needs a masterlist of all well known trolls so threads like this don't get traction anymore lmao

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
4 weeks ago#10
KarmelCHAOS posted...
c o n g r a t s d e e k

“Yes, and for an annoying deek, you’re really an annoying deek.”

-Niko Bellic, 2008
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. This game should be renamed to Final Fantasy VII: Midgar Stories
  • Topic Archived