• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. FFVIIR TGS Trailer 2019

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
5 days ago#121
Stover46 posted...
DarkFists posted...
Honestly, I think making them more than just one dimensional characters as far as characterization goes is a good thing...even the most outgoing person can be timid every once in a while...definitely more realistic if she is indeed acting timid there.
They weren't one dimensional in the original. What the hell is this nonsense?

\I wasn't saying that, what I'm saying is that if she IS acting timid there, good, the characters shouldn't be one dimensional.
"The starting point is of the utmost importance."
https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198082054527/#sort=order

User Info: De-

De-
5 days ago#122
Like I said, the remake suggest these girls will be more faithful to their original personas, which have some emotional range to them. I'm personally not saying Tifa's wholly demure, just in relative to Aerith. They have some depth to them beyond their "Fighter/White Mage class" that makes these characters interesting.
But I could be wrong...

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
5 days ago#123
De- posted...
Like I said, the remake suggest these girls will be more faithful to their original personas, which have some emotional range to them. I'm personally not saying Tifa's wholly demure, just in relative to Aerith. They have some depth to them beyond their "Fighter/White Mage class" that makes these characters interesting.

Yup, it's why while FF7 isn't exactly my favorite FF, the characters are still close to my heart...heck, aside from 9 and 4, my class system bias is the only thing putting 5 above 7 for me, so...I guess realistically FF7 is still in my top 3, mostly because of the cast XD
"The starting point is of the utmost importance."
https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198082054527/#sort=order
BadDecisions posted...
I mean, has there been a main Final Fantasy game with good gameplay since X-2?
Has Kingdom Hearts ever had good gameplay?
I enjoyed XIII's gameplay quite a lot, despite its relative lack of replayability. There was a lot you could do there and I found it exciting. And XII Zodiac Age is one of the best video games I have ever played.
Also, millions of people incorrectly consider XI and XIV to be main FF games, and those are excellent.

As for KH, it's not for everyone, but you can't ignore that it's a hilariously huge success. It was a completely new thing when it launched on PS2 and now it has such a huge, hardcore dedicated fanbase. So it's definitely done more right than wrong, by any objective measure.
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

User Info: Tryhaptaward

Tryhaptaward
5 days ago#125
Game is still going to be s*** if they make enemies/bosses bullet-sponge af like in the E3 trailer
Tryhaptaward posted...
Game is still going to be s*** if they make enemies/bosses bullet-sponge af like in the E3 trailer
"Game's gonna suck if [insert absurdly minor complaint]!!"

I know you don't really believe that "long boss fights" somehow ruins all the incredibly amazing things we know this game is doing.
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

User Info: Remiel89

Remiel89
5 days ago#127
Looks perfect.

Finally time for SQEX to NOT disappoint me? We ll see.

User Info: Hardgainer08

Hardgainer08
5 days ago#128
I enjoyed almost everything. But the VAs for Biggs Wedge and Jessie were kinda over the top cheesey.

Definitely expanded on the train graveyard ghosts I see.
WII U:H.G-0814 PSN: HG-10 3DS:4699 9242 3676
Gamefaqs Official Mario and Dr. Mario CH (Wii U)

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
5 days ago#129
Is Quinton Flynn voicing reno still yet?
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526
Shut up and take my money
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. FFVIIR TGS Trailer 2019
  • Post New Message