• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. FFVIIR TGS Trailer 2019

User Info: RedMage77

RedMage77
1 week ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIpdx-3QCc

English Version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcScRHn46Y
Damn the Patriots!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 week ago#2
You can tell the story in Midgar is expanded greatly. I am stoked. This looks fantastic.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: End2011

End2011
1 week ago#3
Tifa's Pull-ups>everything else

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#4
God if my hype wasn’t already high af...

User Info: Arkanoid

Arkanoid
1 week ago#5
Damn, that was a pretty good trailer. Real-time cutscenes greatness in term of animation and rendering .

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#6
Arkanoid posted...
Damn, that was a pretty good trailer. Real-time cutscenes greatness in term of animation and rendering .

I feel like if there’s one thing no one could ever reasonably say Square is bad at, is graphics. They’ve always been ahead of everyone else with regards to that, and this is just further proof of that.

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
1 week ago#7
Im back to the hype.... could preorder soon 🤣
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

User Info: NeithOF

NeithOF
1 week ago#8
KarmelCHAOS posted...
Arkanoid posted...

I feel like if there’s one thing no one could ever reasonably say Square is bad at, is graphics. They’ve always been ahead of everyone else with regards to that, and this is just further proof of that.

Graphically 7R is up there with the rest of them but what makes it stand out is its unique art direction and lighting/color schemes so far imo. They really nailed it.
The realization of one of my dreams came with the beginning of a nightmare. - Roberto Ferrari 2016

User Info: meirou

meirou
1 week ago#9
That scene at the end...gave me those good old fashioned FF7 feels

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
1 week ago#10
That looked like a new character at 0:18
PSN: VileGlory
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. FFVIIR TGS Trailer 2019