• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Just starting. Any tips?

User Info: bcsnakeeyes1

bcsnakeeyes1
4 months ago#1
Hello. I'm just starting this game. Anyone have any tips?
Playing: Lunar Silver Story, Saga Frontier and Saga Frontier 2, Unlimited Saga

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
4 months ago#2
Hey!

I also just started. Im really enjoying this game.

My only tips: I think early on we should be using jiant form, and adding two mirages on top (one medium one small), for both of our characters.

I was trying a boss fight with just one jiant form, and the other with only one mirage on top, and it was a struggle.

Also, another thing that may have made it even harder for me was trying to play on semi-action. I think start out with "wait" mode, till you are more accustomed to everything, and then try the other combat modes to see how you like them.

I think I prefer "wait" mode because I kinda just want to relax and play this game for the story and the grind, not really interested in a challenging combat mechanic.
Thanks Obama

User Info: bcsnakeeyes1

bcsnakeeyes1
4 months ago#3
I like wait mode as well. Gives me time to plan ahead
Playing: Lunar Silver Story, Saga Frontier and Saga Frontier 2, Unlimited Saga

User Info: Keigo12

Keigo12
4 months ago#4
I just finished the main game. Try not to grind too much early on unless you're have difficulty with a section. Each new chapter brings encounters offer substantially more than the last. You can down an hour grinding in one chapter to gain the same experience a few battles in the next will lend you.

Also, and this is important, nothing is missable in the game. Don't feel like you have to complete a miniadventure or intervention quest before advancing the story (unless you want to).

Finally if you hit a mirage with the imprism requirement twice it becomes easier to capture.

Great game
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Just starting. Any tips?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers

Tama Transfiguration Material? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I transfigure my mirage? General2 Answers
Best farming place in postscript? Build2 Answers
How do i get sora? General1 Answer
Secret area in phantom sands? Side Quest2 Answers