• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Catching Ifrit, Shiva and Ramuh in the Coliseum

User Info: Elusiveliz

Elusiveliz
2 years ago#1
First things first,

The topic "Unlocking Ramuh in the coliseum" just doesnt cut it and gives a very wrong impression of how to get Ramuh.

Now, on to getting these 3 mirages.

<u>Shiva & Ifrit</u>
Both Shiva and Ifrit can be caught fairly early on.

Just go to the Coliseum and scroll down to
"Nebula Nitwits" - level 40. Ifrit and Shiva are in that level.

To capture Ifrit, use fire attacks.
And to capture Shiva, use ice attacks

(And NO... Shiva and Ifrit DO NOT randomly appear after few fights, like someone mentioned somewhere. They appear in the level "Nebula Nitwits")

<u>Ramuh</u>
Now, Ramuh, Shiva and Ifrit appeared when i entered
Lv 59 : "Exdeath's Kooky Kabuki" **

No fight ensued, but this unlocked the 3 lv 55 fights.

This is where you can capture Ramuh.
You need to use 2 thunder attacks in order to imprism Ramuh.

(** I'd already completed all the 4 quests(bahamut, diabolos, leviathan & odin), so I'm not sure if that's a requirement. )

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
2 years ago#2
They Ifrit and Shiva duo DID appear after a few coliseum fights randomly tho. Cap'd 'em both and the very next fight was the cutscenes unlocking the 3 level 55 fights.
Games - Witcher, FFXIV, Overwatch, Borderlands, Fire Emblem, Dungeons and Dragons (PF/5e)

User Info: Utinil

Utinil
2 years ago#3
Nebula Nitwits doesn't show up until AFTER Shiva and Ifrit randomly show up when you do an arena fight. You can capture them right away or on a retry selecting nebula nitwits.

Ramuh wil randomly show up in a cutscene (with ifrit and Shiva) a couple of fights after you capture Ifrit and Shiva. This will open up a new fight against each of the three (level 55 versions).

They are all available as soon as the arena opens up the first time. You don't need to have progressed far at all in the game. Long before you get Bahamut, diabolos, and the rest.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Catching Ifrit, Shiva and Ramuh in the Coliseum
  • Topic Archived