• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. elefenrir best partner

User Info: xxxrauberxxx

xxxrauberxxx
3 years ago#1
What are the best S size mirages to put alongside elefenrir? Since it has a maximum vulnerability to light i would like to use some mirage that resists it.
FC: 1864-9767-7501 IGN: lorenzo

User Info: xerodragon21

xerodragon21
3 years ago#2
a baby paleberry? tbh i just used elefenrir as my transportation and to prevent ambushes while running around the bonus dungeon which there i paired with black chocochick for flee

User Info: jac3r

jac3r
3 years ago#3
I don't think we can tell you what is the best S for elefenrir unless you specific which area you are looking into.
elefenrir has high critical plus critical AP hike and all its stats are in the mid range from HP to magic, str and agility.
You can use a power physical or magic attacker in S or the tonberry family line to make an awesome critical stack. Other than that, if you put utility and such, this stack will become average.
PSN: recaJ 3DS: 2509-1586-8140
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

User Info: xxxrauberxxx

xxxrauberxxx
3 years ago#4
Im in chapter 21 and just unlocked him XD, i just carried a black nakk throught the whole game waiting for this XD. I have no intention of going online if that are your questions, i just want a S size mirage that resists light and pair well with elefenrir.
FC: 1864-9767-7501 IGN: lorenzo

User Info: xerodragon21

xerodragon21
3 years ago#5
if it resisted light you know it would negate your shadow resist too rite? but honestly... i think maybe a small handfull of mobs have ever used light attacks on me probably fought tons that could but only a few lived long enough to like the giant white tonberry
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. elefenrir best partner
  • Topic Archived