• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Best Party? (Endish Game, Spoilers)

User Info: blabberdoo

blabberdoo
2 years ago#1
I've been pretty lazy with my party and there's too many possibilities for me to really to get into potential with my availability to play.

I've been using Lann / Babyhemoth / Werebat and Reynn / Affrite / Sylph for the entire game, but I just got to the "post-game" and found the story-based intervention scenarios like Bahamut to take way too long. I still win, it's just ridiculously time consuming, haha.

So what are some good parties you guys have formed?

User Info: themightyevil

themightyevil
2 years ago#2
blabberdoo posted...
I've been pretty lazy with my party and there's too many possibilities for me to really to get into potential with my availability to play.

I've been using Lann / Babyhemoth / Werebat and Reynn / Affrite / Sylph for the entire game, but I just got to the "post-game" and found the story-based intervention scenarios like Bahamut to take way too long. I still win, it's just ridiculously time consuming, haha.

For the (Almost) entire game my Reynn has been using Shiva and baby Shiva, she has access too Blizzaja, Thundaja and Flare. My Lann is more of a "red mage" if anything, has kinda lower tier magic for prisms, but has access too cure spells, gravity for damage, curaga, Shell and the AoE protect you get from 2 robot mirages, as well as Charge too use all of those spells. His stack is Robo Choco and Searcher.
My pokemon X Friendcode: 1418-7473-5458
Friend Safari: Mincinno, Teddiursa, Ditto.....LF: Horsey Friend Safari

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
2 years ago#3
blabberdoo posted...

Don't be intimidated Bahamut is just a long fight. Your team is probably fine.

User Info: xerodragon21

xerodragon21
2 years ago#4
bahamut is probably quicker with gravity like everything else lol

User Info: sirauron15

sirauron15
2 years ago#5
xerodragon21 posted...
bahamut is probably quicker with gravity like everything else lol

Where do you get gravity from?

xerodragon21
2 years ago#6
nightmare has it and i think a robot searcher mob tho i cant remember its name and im apparently missing it lol

User Info: imitebmike

imitebmike
2 years ago#7
death searcher, located in castle exnine (i think you can transfig any eye into it though)

User Info: Villainous

Villainous
2 years ago#8
imitebmike posted...
death searcher, located in castle exnine (i think you can transfig any eye into it though)

You can. Easily one of the best S units in the game.
FC: 2767-2257-8691
Final Fantasy Explorers

xerodragon21
2 years ago#9
you remember what floor its on? assuming mobs spawn based on floors which seems to be the case sometimes

User Info: FoxfireMaster

FoxfireMaster
2 years ago#10
xerodragon21 posted...
you remember what floor its on? assuming mobs spawn based on floors which seems to be the case sometimes

I remember getting it around the first carbuncle miniboss, if that helps.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Best Party? (Endish Game, Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived