• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Zaphr transfiguration?

User Info: Enigma2387

Enigma2387
3 years ago#1
It seems he has 3 but i cant figure out any of them, any help?

User Info: jokerstyle00

jokerstyle00
3 years ago#2
One of them will be his M form, and another will be Ramuh as an L-sized mirage. Haven't figured out what the third L-looking form will be tho, personally.
PSN ID: stylejoker00 & 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2155-5815. PM or send me a note if you add me.
With great power comes great irresponsibility.

User Info: imitebmike

imitebmike
3 years ago#3
jokerstyle00 posted...
One of them will be his M form, and another will be Ramuh as an L-sized mirage. Haven't figured out what the third L-looking form will be tho, personally.

It'll be the gender-bender variant (although in ramuh's case its his grand-daughter Ramewl)

Enigma2387
3 years ago#4
Any idea how to get them? I did pick Ramuh at the beginning also.

User Info: imitebmike

imitebmike
3 years ago#5
you'd have to beat the lv55 ramuh in colosseum (or capture him, capturing is the best cause you need him anyways)

In order to get ramuh* to appear in colosseum, you need to capture ifrit* and shiva*, who appear randomly after a couple of colosseum battles (any works) , if you fail to catch them, they will be available to fight as the "nebula nitwits" at the top of the opponant selection menu

after you catch them, fight some more until ramuh appears and then you can fight him (you'll get him memento if you beat him as well, as well as shiva and ifrit as solo opponants at lv55)

For Ramewl, in chapter 21 during the "cogna lords, concordia part 1" intervention mission, you play as light in a minigame, you just gotta reach the end within 70secs i think, then you fight ramnewl, and then you can go catch her in the colosseum (she is pretty much available at end game)

Enigma2387
3 years ago#6
Thank you for this.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy
  3. Zaphr transfiguration?
  • Topic Archived