• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: saiwong

saiwong
1 month ago#1
Hi,

Not sure what happened but when I launched the game today I was back at level 10. I seem to have lost a lot of
progress. Where did my current save files go ?

Since I have PS+ I managed to download my cloud saves that brought me back to level 17, but I've still lost alot
of progress.

I think from now on I will backup more to cloud save

I tried to play from level 17, but I had no motivation to go through previous missions, it just made me sad.
I will try again in a few days to try replay and get back the lost progress but it will take a long time :(

User Info: thoul

thoul
1 month ago#2
All I can suggest is don't rely only on the game's autosave or quicksave. I lost some progress (not as much as you) because I had to revert to one of those and only older ones were available for some reason.

User Info: saiwong

saiwong
1 month ago#3
Thanks for the advice thoul, did you manage to work out why your saves disappeared ?

I'm not sure if I had a bad save for something.

I going to use more save files and cycle through them so if one fails I hopefully won't lose
too much. Also more frequent backup to cloud storage

User Info: thoul

thoul
1 month ago#4
No, I never figured out what happened with mine. I didn't investigate it much because I didn't loose a whole lot of progress and it only happened the one time.

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
1 month ago#5
Which save should we backup anyway? The save system is as bad as the Batman games.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A