• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. So are the Banuk bows the best in the game??

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
2 months ago#11
SheenavsKilley posted...
I have a lot of games.
I only mentioned Horizon and Arkham Knight because I am thinking of finishing them even though I don't enjoy them.

HZD: just have to defeat final boss. Already have all weapon types sold in Meridian.
Haven't touched DLC.

Arkham Knight: Have to rescue Stagg.
You gotta try the dlc for horizon zero dawn, I took someone's advice on here and started it after 'the grave hoard' mission and I'm living it, it's so good right now. Give it a go, it also ups the difficulty of combat encounters too
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: ich3ro

ich3ro
2 months ago#12
iSystem posted...
You gotta try the dlc for horizon zero dawn, I took someone's advice on here and started it after 'the grave hoard' mission and I'm living it, it's so good right now. Give it a go, it also ups the difficulty of combat encounters too
So the only way to start the Frozen Wilds DLC is after completing a in-game mission??

User Info: mart8208

mart8208
2 months ago#13
ich3ro posted...
So the only way to start the Frozen Wilds DLC is after completing a in-game mission??
You can start the DLC right after leaving the embrace (when you've become a seeker). It's way up north, at the top of the map.

User Info: Ek0mst0p1

Ek0mst0p1
1 month ago#14
SheenavsKilley posted...
Good for you guys enjoying this game. As for me I find this game is never that interesting to me. I have this game for so long but never actually played it until last year and now I still find the game not that amazing as these people on the board seem to suggest.

The other game I have is Batman Arkham Knight. Same situation as when I play Horizon.

So why hang out here? Do you think anyone cares? How lame is your life?
Check out Mitchin Mitch's: Mitch's ....... http://nothingbutaltitude.forumotions.com/
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ESaddict

ESaddict
1 month ago#15
Ek0mst0p1 posted...
So why hang out here? Do you think anyone cares? How lame is your life?
Lol! This gave me a good laugh. Hasn't thos person posted this same thing before? Loving HZD btw

User Info: taervek

taervek
1 month ago#16
mart8208 posted...
You can start the DLC right after leaving the embrace (when you've become a seeker). It's way up north, at the top of the map.
This is true, but I would wait until you have a sharpshot bow, at a minimum.
No pixels were harmed in the creation of this message. Thousands of electrons, though, were horribly inconvenienced.

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
1 month ago#17
ich3ro posted...

In Bloodborne, you had to defeat two tough bosses, then wander into an area that would have killed you if the DLC was not installed, plus get an item in another location.
sorry for my language.

User Info: brdxtrm516

brdxtrm516
2 weeks ago#18
Yeah, the Banuk bows are definitely the best weapons in the game. Every other weapon in the game is essentially trivialized once you wrap your hands around them. Once you have the Banuk equivalent of the War Bow and Sharpshot Bow you really don’t need anything else. The stormslinger and Banuk version of the hunter bows are really nice bonuses. Other people like the Forge Fire and Icerail weapons but I haven’t really used them.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. So are the Banuk bows the best in the game??
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A