• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Holy crap this game (spoilers)

User Info: Jake2099

Jake2099
1 month ago#1
So I just got to the Zero Dawn Project Facility and I'm blown away. Finally getting some answers has literally brought me to tears. What really hits me is that all the machines I've been fighting were part of the project that re-terraformed the Earth. And listening to these interviews and reading other datapoints is just...heavy.

So that's all, I wanted to get that off my chest. Please no spoilers for the rest of the game, at least until I finish it. I've only got story left, as I always get sidetracked with everything else, so I expect to finish the game tomorrow.
PSN: Hayama_Akito

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
1 month ago#2
yeah, its pretty intense.

Glad you're enjoying it!
got frozen wilds too?
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: Berating

Berating
1 month ago#3
yeah, it's fantastic. i never expected the story to be that good but everything falls into place so nicely

and as mentioned, you should definitely get Frozen Wilds if you haven't already
"...i remember surrounding a coupla chimps outside a Kenny Rogers Roasters dude, off of highway 190."

Jake2099
1 month ago#4
Yep, I have Frozen Wilds and even did some of it to get the spear modification slot and the better sharpshot bow. I'm in GAIA Prime now. Not sure if I'll dive right into the rest of the DLC or take a breather after beating the main game.

Jake2099
1 month ago#5
So I beat the main game and got the platinum. Pretty good ending, but unfortunately in my opinion it wasn't as good as all the reveals leading up to it.

Now time to see what Frozen Wilds has to offer.

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
1 month ago#6
It is really something definitely one of the best stories this generation.

User Info: MrPhinn

MrPhinn
1 month ago#7
I played the game, then I took the time to read this:
https://horizonzerodawn.fandom.com/wiki/Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Wiki
All of it. The "Lore" of the game was especially interesting.

The 2nd time I played it, I was so engrossed after reading the history. One of the best video games story I've ever read.
(edited 1 month ago)

Jake2099
1 month ago#8
MrPhinn posted...
I played the game, then I took the time to read this:
https://horizonzerodawn.fandom.com/wiki/Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Wiki
All of it. The "Lore" of the game was especially interesting.

The 2nd time I played it, I was so engrossed after reading the history. One of the best video games story I've ever read.

That's great. I haven't had time to play the last few days, but I really enjoyed the backstory. One thing that was a bummer for me, though, was the difficulty in finding datapoints throughout the world. I thought they were interesting and the writers put in a lot of effort in creating the backstory for the game.

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
1 month ago#9
Google it, some walk through have the map for the data points and other collectibles. Try the one from game pressure dot com.
Time I was on my way. So long.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Holy crap this game (spoilers)
  • Post New Message