• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. How is the aiming setup in this game?

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#11
GNS1991 posted...
You will get to kill machines after Alloy is an adult, where you have to gather fire arrows. The whole intro section is just to acquaint yourself with the controls. Regarding GTA V, no s***, I used to wonder why people who post videos playing GTA are so bad at driving and/or shooting, now I know.

I figured as much and yeah about GTA V that is true
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: utarefson

utarefson
2 months ago#12
I love the combat in this game and aiming is excellent. Remember Guerilla made Killzone so they are well versed in the art of war and aiming before Horizon was even made.

I would say the combat is more like a faster paced monster hunter.
If you aren't prepared to drop your beliefs or ideas based on new evidence, then you're a sheep.

User Info: honiberri

honiberri
2 months ago#13
Aiming in HZD really makes me miss Breath of the Wild's motion controls. Gross movements with the stick, fine tuning with motion control, and if you don't like it you can always turn it off. I don't see any reason they couldn't have included it as an option.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, but you wouldn't know it for the smell.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. How is the aiming setup in this game?
  • Topic Closed