2 months ago #5
    Yeah I had a similar thing, the ending last couple of hours was all good stuff so it ended on a high for me, but for a huge chunk of the game I was having something drag it down right after it did anything great.

It's got a really s***ty start which is it's biggest issue imo, super long kid tutorial, followed by a first region with no super cool robots, and a pouch crafting mechanic when has you shooting rabbits for thirty hours, so once the "holy s*** that's amazing" stuff starts happening you're in a low mood. So every step it takes forward being undercut by something lesser brings the mood back down to that early "eh it's alright" stage.

The weird facial animations stick out to me more than the voice acting honestly.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    Yeah I had a similar thing, the ending last couple of hours was all good stuff so it ended on a high for me, but for a huge chunk of the game I was having something drag it down right after it did anything great.

It's got a really s***ty start which is it's biggest issue imo, super long kid tutorial, followed by a first region with no super cool robots, and a pouch crafting mechanic when has you shooting rabbits for thirty hours, so once the "holy s*** that's amazing" stuff starts happening you're in a low mood. So every step it takes forward being undercut by something lesser brings the mood back down to that early "eh it's alright" stage.