2 months ago #2
    I picked it up a month ago, have played maybe 40 hours, and I feel the same but with different aspects. I'm enjoying coming up with different kill strats, the combat, mod tinkering, and I'm getting excited to take on DLC and ng+ and greater difficulty levels.

However, this is probably the most time I've given a game with a camera that I detest, and I also think Aloy is painfully slow in the water. I fought a storm bird on Sunday and had my sights obscured on my bows by grass in the environment for about half the fight.

I also dont understand why the camera is angled slightly to one side sometimes. . I cant figure out how to manipulate it to my liking and I haven't felt like watching a yt video for it.

I dont think I've put up with camera shenanigans like this in any other game. I'd typically just move on.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    I picked it up a month ago, have played maybe 40 hours, and I feel the same but with different aspects. I'm enjoying coming up with different kill strats, the combat, mod tinkering, and I'm getting excited to take on DLC and ng+ and greater difficulty levels.

However, this is probably the most time I've given a game with a camera that I detest, and I also think Aloy is painfully slow in the water. I fought a storm bird on Sunday and had my sights obscured on my bows by grass in the environment for about half the fight.

I also dont understand why the camera is angled slightly to one side. I cant figure out how to manipulate it to my liking and I haven't felt like watching a yt video for it.

I dont think I've put up with camera shenanigans like this in any other game. I'd typically just move on.