• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Does Aloy ever get any War Paint, or anything?
(message deleted)

User Info: thoul

thoul
2 months ago#12
It wasn't even part of the initial game. The ability to unlock any face paint was added by a patch. It's a neat feature, but they really dropped the ball on implementing it well.

User Info: xvROSSvx

xvROSSvx
2 months ago#13
merManc posted...
That would mean that Rost's paint doesn't necessarily mark him as a death-seeker

Rost was a Death-Seeker

User Info: merManc

merManc
2 months ago#14
xvROSSvx posted...
merManc posted...
That would mean that Rost's paint doesn't necessarily mark him as a death-seeker

Rost was a Death-Seeker

Yes he was, but that isn't necessarily what his face paint signifies. Every single other Nora with face paint shares the same design with the rest of their family. As I said in my post, Sona, Varl and Vala all wear the "Brave" paint, yet passing the proving is how one becomes a brave, and Vala was wearing the paint before passing it. It's a family mark. There isn't anyone I can think of who wears a paint that signifies their status or role in the tribe.

While Rost might be an exception, due to special circumstances, there's no evidence of that as far as I'm aware.
So... not giant balloons?
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Does Aloy ever get any War Paint, or anything?
  • Topic Closed