You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. This game needs a transmog option

User Info: cubegod69er

cubegod69er
2 months ago#1
After playing Diablo 3 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey, it makes me realize this game really needs a transmog option. So that you aren't stuck with outfits you don't like the appearance of, just to get the best stats
PSN: Dreman00

User Info: xvROSSvx

xvROSSvx
2 months ago#2
Shadow Stalwart Heavy...
/topic

cubegod69er
2 months ago#3
In reading about that, its just the best armor right?

User Info: xvROSSvx

xvROSSvx
2 months ago#4
It's probably just the most versatile. You can have better specific element resistance using the designated armours, as they come with a set bonus to start but the SSH has 3 mod slots during the base game (not NG+) and in my opinion looks the best. With the right set of mods you can use it for any situation, It can be annoying swapping mods all the time but I had some top end mods before the FW DLC came out that I ran without changing out and no real issues.

Obviously everyone's tastes are different but if you haven't unlocked/purchased it yet, you'll probably enjoy it once you do.
(edited 2 months ago)

cubegod69er
2 months ago#5
Okay thanks for the info. I just picked this game up again, after playing it for about 3 months solid from the start of launch. I'm currently level 21, and I had no idea that I had only explored probably 1/8 of the map in my playtime
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. This game needs a transmog option