• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Better late than never, this game is amazing (Potential Spoilers)

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
3 months ago#11
If HZ:D2 is released with the PS5 as a release exclusive, I'll buy the ps5.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.

User Info: Cy_Gogetenks

Cy_Gogetenks
3 months ago#12
I just got done beating the title myself, bought the complete edition when I had the chance. I completely agree that the story is amazing, I've been hooked since I picked it back up after going through the "new game must play" phase. I've got RDR2(Haven't really gotten too far with that one honestly), God of War(Beat that title), Spider-Man(Beat it and waiting for final DLC), Ni No Kuni II(Haven't really picked that one back up yet), Dragon Quest XI(Working on that one), and many others including The Witcher 3.

I picked it up when I had the chance, the Gold Edition with all the DLC included. However while I've had all those in wait, this game pulled me into it. Compelling storyline, amazing graphics, the main character was great you could really get behind her story. This game here is one of those gems that you can get addicted to honestly.

I'm on my first run through of New Game + myself. Figured I'd blaze through it for story purposes. I absolutely love the story and how it's put together!

If you're just starting out, you're in for one helluva treat.
PSN: Gogetenks
"Love seeing you two together again, you always were my favorites" - Stan Lee Spider-Man PS4

User Info: da_illest101

da_illest101
3 months ago#13
I came to make the same thread. I knew it was going to be a good game, I just didn't think it was going to be one of the best game I have ever played in my life. I brought the ps4 with the spider-man game and I have only played spider-man once because that game just took over.

User Info: Strategia555

Strategia555
3 months ago#14
robert43s posted...
If HZ:D2 is released with the PS5 as a release exclusive, I'll buy the ps5.

Honestly , in my opinion and regardless of published reports from Sony , PS5 will not be release till 2020. And I'm fine with it.

Although, I WOULD like HZD2 much sooner than 2020.
Space for Rent
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Better late than never, this game is amazing (Potential Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived