• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Should I purchase a PS4 simply for this game? (and other exclusives)

User Info: bsp77

bsp77
1 year ago#21
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...
bsp77 posted...
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...
Is a PS4 worth it if I don't have 4k?

Yes, but the Pro might not be worth it. The ideal would be to get a 4k (ensure it is HDR) and a Pro. If you have the money of course.

Sorry bud, I left out "Pro" in my post. I meant to ask if the PS4 Pro was worth it. thank you!

I would consider it if you plan to get a 4k in the future, and it is possible that future games may make better use of the Pro outside resolution and HDR. Some games have slightly better performance with the Pro, but I don't think it's worth the money right now. But who knows what may happen, so you may want to future proof yourself and just get it. That feels indecisive, I know.
Currently playing: Horizon Zero Dawn
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Last_Exile26

Last_Exile26
1 year ago#24
bsp77 posted...
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...
Is a PS4 worth it if I don't have 4k?

Yes, but the Pro might not be worth it. The ideal would be to get a 4k (ensure it is HDR) and a Pro. If you have the money of course.

why would you need pro? my ps4 supports hdr and my 4k tv?
"Because I Was Inverted"

User Info: YummyBear222

YummyBear222
1 year ago#25
PS4 wasn't worth it until this year. Tons of good PS4 games coming out so I think it's worth getting one. Afterwards you can sell it again before PS5 comes out :)
PS3 PSN: SonicChill
PS4 PSN: Yummybear222
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Should I purchase a PS4 simply for this game? (and other exclusives)
  • Topic Archived