Should I purchase a PS4 simply for this game? (and other exclusives)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Should I purchase a PS4 simply for this game? (and other exclusives)

User Info: bsp77

bsp77
1 year ago#11
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...
I already have FF 15 for Xbox and won't buy it for another system. What are the best PS4 exclusives in addition to Horizon? Any good ones coming up?

Uncharted series and Last of Us are unbelievable if you are willing to move beyond RPGs. For RPGs, how about Bloodborne, Nioh, NieR and Persona 5?
Currently playing: Horizon Zero Dawn

User Info: Ntk_Monaco17

Ntk_Monaco17
1 year ago#12
No that's a good question. I liked Halo and Gears on the original Xbox.. but i'm not a fan anymore. Thought I'd like it
twitter.com/johnamonaco

User Info: klaboria

klaboria
1 year ago#13
Dont forget we will be getting a new God of War coming here soon...amazing exclusive franchise for Sony

User Info: littlecletus

littlecletus
1 year ago#14
If you want to play the best exclusives this year, then yeah, get another PS4.
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?

User Info: hak145

hak145
1 year ago#15
yes TC get ps4 pro. You'll get access to horzion and a bunch of other good games not on the xbox one. I am having a blast with horizon so far.
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock

Ntk_Monaco17
1 year ago#16
Is a PS4 worth it if I don't have 4k?
twitter.com/johnamonaco

bsp77
1 year ago#17
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...

Yes, but the Pro might not be worth it. The ideal would be to get a 4k (ensure it is HDR) and a Pro. If you have the money of course.

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
1 year ago#18
Depends how much you want to play this and other exclusives. I have both consoles and I find it worth it to play games not available on the other platform but not everyone does.

I'm liking the game a lot, personally. The lore is quite interesting and the gameplay is very engaging. I'm actually surprised how well GG did with this as I didn't think any of the Killzone games were anything other than average. But this is definitely my favorite PS4 exclusive so far. In fairness though I've yet to play many PS4 exclusives.

Ntk_Monaco17
1 year ago#19
bsp77 posted...
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...

Yes, but the Pro might not be worth it. The ideal would be to get a 4k (ensure it is HDR) and a Pro. If you have the money of course.

Sorry bud, I left out "Pro" in my post. I meant to ask if the PS4 Pro was worth it. thank you!
twitter.com/johnamonaco

bsp77
1 year ago#20
LandfillAO posted...
Depends how much you want to play this and other exclusives. I have both consoles and I find it worth it to play games not available on the other platform but not everyone does.

I'm liking the game a lot, personally. The lore is quite interesting and the gameplay is very engaging. I'm actually surprised how well GG did with this as I didn't think any of the Killzone games were anything other than average. But this is definitely my favorite PS4 exclusive so far. In fairness though I've yet to play many PS4 exclusives.

It's my 2nd favorite PS4 exclusive (and including multiplats actually), after Last of Us.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Should I purchase a PS4 simply for this game? (and other exclusives)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived