• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Should I purchase a PS4 simply for this game? (and other exclusives)

User Info: Ntk_Monaco17

Ntk_Monaco17
1 year ago#1
Hi all,

Long story short. Had a PS4 for years... got it originally to play with a bunch of friends in our clan, but the our clan fell apart and we lost contact.. so I sold my PS4 and traded in everything for the Xbox One S.. i am enjoying the Xbox but I also have a custom built gaming PC so now I can play Xbox games on my PC. Also, the exclusives for Xbox are either getting cancelled or are not very impressive (not a big Halo or Gears fan).

I really feel like I am missing out gaming-wise by NOT playing Horizon. It looks amazing. Is it a game that has replay value after first play through? Any DLC planned? Thanks all and hope you're enjoying the game!

User Info: DankSouls7

DankSouls7
1 year ago#2
idk about dlc but there is a sequel confirmed and i heard Hideo Kojima is gonna be working with GG on the sequel. tbh, i definitely think its worth it. game is great.

Ntk_Monaco17
1 year ago#3
Is there stuff to do after you beat the game?

User Info: TheLatchkeyKid

TheLatchkeyKid
1 year ago#4
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...

Only anything you didn't do before the ending.
Despite having grown up online, the average Millennial is incapable of using a search engine properly, or any kind of search function, for that matter.

User Info: Berating

Berating
1 year ago#5
TheLatchkeyKid posted...
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...

Only anything you didn't do before the ending.

pretty much

but then you still have Nioh, Bloodborne, and Uncharted 4 to play
"...i wanna be pathetic and desperate and ugly and hopeless"

Ntk_Monaco17
1 year ago#6
How many hours is in the game total? (Campaign/side missions/100% playthrough)

User Info: Berating

Berating
1 year ago#7
Ntk_Monaco17 posted...
How many hours is in the game total? (Campaign/side missions/100% playthrough)

i had 94 hours logged when i got my plat, but i dilly dally'd a lot along the way. people seem to average around 40 to 50 hours on this game
"...i wanna be pathetic and desperate and ugly and hopeless"

User Info: Leobr

Leobr
1 year ago#8
It is just a tomb raider clone, im done with super heroine games,it is not worth to buy a console..

but you have a lot of good games in ps4 to buy if you want ,FF 15, exist archive, star ocean, tales of berseria, kh 2,8 etc
Love RPGS, An Action games.

Ntk_Monaco17
1 year ago#9
I already have FF 15 for Xbox and won't buy it for another system. What are the best PS4 exclusives in addition to Horizon? Any good ones coming up?

User Info: bsp77

bsp77
1 year ago#10
Not to be annoying, but why would you sell a PS4 for a XB1 if you don't like Halo or Gears? It has almost no exclusives.
Currently playing: Horizon Zero Dawn
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Should I purchase a PS4 simply for this game? (and other exclusives)
  • Topic Archived