• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
1 year ago#81
wwk posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tViQ4xTSaJo

He speaks the truth and mentions the good and bad things about the game. I agree 100% with this review, this is not worth $60 but it is not a bad game.

This review is f***ing garbage troll. Please try again.

User Info: wwk

wwk
1 year ago#82
UndeadArcher posted...
The complaints I heard were petty, and he did mention that he sucks at aiming. I don't think many people who do are going to enjoy the game.

woah hold up here guys, professional badass MLG gamer here.
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: XIFLO13IX

XIFLO13IX
1 year ago#83
I think the game exceeded my expectations and I have not had this much fun in a world since Witcher 3. Worth $60 to me.
Longtime Lurker, Defender of logic, Protector of the old way.

User Info: Yanks19

Yanks19
1 year ago#84
Yeah, this game is totally worth the 60 bucks

User Info: ExirE111

ExirE111
1 year ago#85
Game isn't perfect I know but def worth $60. Stop trolling TC, if $60 too much for u, go back to indie/mobile games, or even go get a job. And no, story isn't suck unless it's too complicated for u to understand.

User Info: Shadowboxer77

Shadowboxer77
1 year ago#86
This guy is a known troll and has made like 30 topics bashing the game.

User Info: TylerID

TylerID
1 year ago#87
This game is worth $200. Along with digital that I now have, will be getting physical as a collector:)
Will you Marry me Stella! Gamefaqs isn't the same without you, STELLA!

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
1 year ago#88
Game is easily worth $60 considering the amount of content there is. Story is good, world is great & vast, gameplay is extremely fun. This was a game I was honestly going to wait on but at the last second decided to just buy it. So glad I did. It's a game where once you start playing its hard to put down, at least for me.
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I Own: PS4, PSP, XB1 S

User Info: wwk

wwk
1 year ago#89
ExirE111 posted...
Game isn't perfect I know but def worth $60. Stop trolling TC, if $60 too much for u, go back to indie/mobile games, or even go get a job. And no, story isn't suck unless it's too complicated for u to understand.

i make more money in 3 months than you make in 12, so dont tell me to get a job ok?
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: Kung_fu92

Kung_fu92
1 year ago#90
Let's all trash the great game without any cut content being released as paid DLC. Sounds about right.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far
  • Topic Archived