• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
2 years ago#101
Oh look, people replying to a wwk topic again.

You guys get baited way too easily.
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.

User Info: Jiminip

Jiminip
2 years ago#102
NicoGrimm posted...
Oh look, people replying to a wwk topic again.

You guys get baited way too easily.

He says, replying.
"Alright, everyone, listen up! By virtue of being on this battlefield, there is no return. People will die." - RB.

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
2 years ago#103
XenoAlbedo posted...
wwk posted...
kriirk posted...
WAB is my favorite reviewer!!

He hates x-ray vision above all things, so it was a given that he would thumb this down!

You should watch this for a more complete understanding where he comes from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds-DWsO04TI

(He absolutely hates souls borne, which is my all time favorite series.. and he is still my favorite reviewer.. that should tell you something about how good his reviews are!)

Yep I dont always agree with his reviews but I ALWAYS respect his opinions on games because hes the most legit reviewer left on YT

Most legit reviewer? If you like a logical thought process that came out of the dumpster, then yeah, I guess you can say he's pretty legit.
Dumpster?? He has a list of things he hates, and I honestly cant say I disagree with any of them. He goes too far sometimes, calling a game garbage based on just those things, but Im willing to ignore that :)

User Info: Nervani19

Nervani19
2 years ago#104
wwk posted...
the only people who are bashing Mack are sony fanboys who cant admit hes right

Wrong... False news... This is just an alternative fact
PSN: Nervani
Spend the extra $5 and don't buy used! Support your game developers!!

User Info: wwk

wwk
2 years ago#105
Macks review of mgs5 and this game are his best reviews and only the fanboys say otherwise
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: MyioDenDox

MyioDenDox
2 years ago#106
You do know Mack, fairly notoriously, "accidentally" admitted to hating on popular games so he could increase his viewership, right? That coupled with his more famous idiotic comparisons like the Witcher 3 to Chivalry kind of discredit him from ever being taken seriously. I mean, dude can have an opinion, sure, but pretending like it discredits reviewers like ACG who put a lot of effort into their work is silly as f***. I mean, Mack got listed as satire because people weren't sure if he was just trying to make fun of IGN (I will admit, that was pretty funny)
The Elder Scrolls Online
Nightblade Rabbit of the Ebonheart Pact

wwk
2 years ago#107
MyioDenDox posted...
You do know Mack, fairly notoriously, "accidentally" admitted to hating on popular games so he could increase his viewership, right? That coupled with his more famous idiotic comparisons like the Witcher 3 to Chivalry kind of discredit him from ever being taken seriously. I mean, dude can have an opinion, sure, but pretending like it discredits reviewers like ACG who put a lot of effort into their work is silly as f***. I mean, Mack got listed as satire because people weren't sure if he was just trying to make fun of IGN (I will admit, that was pretty funny)

wrong mack is a scholar and a gentleman and the haters are gonna hate because they are fanboys and not going to be realistic about games they love
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: XenoAlbedo

XenoAlbedo
2 years ago#108
kriirk posted...
XenoAlbedo posted...
wwk posted...
kriirk posted...
WAB is my favorite reviewer!!

He hates x-ray vision above all things, so it was a given that he would thumb this down!

You should watch this for a more complete understanding where he comes from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds-DWsO04TI

(He absolutely hates souls borne, which is my all time favorite series.. and he is still my favorite reviewer.. that should tell you something about how good his reviews are!)

Yep I dont always agree with his reviews but I ALWAYS respect his opinions on games because hes the most legit reviewer left on YT

Most legit reviewer? If you like a logical thought process that came out of the dumpster, then yeah, I guess you can say he's pretty legit.
Dumpster?? He has a list of things he hates, and I honestly cant say I disagree with any of them. He goes too far sometimes, calling a game garbage based on just those things, but Im willing to ignore that :)

I don't use this site often enough. Can I post links to screenshots? Because I can show you some comments he's made that are so horrifically illogical and/or full of himself that there's absolutely no way you can possibly defend them.

wwk
2 years ago#109
hes never posted comments that are illogical, you just dont agree with them and try to discredit his opinions, thats all.

sad.

User Info: Tamondaichi

Tamondaichi
2 years ago#110
I read all these comments with a Bart Simpson voice. Keep up the Great reviews Mack! You keep on whining and let the kids defend their precious video game.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far
  • Topic Archived