Best and most honest review for this game thus far

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
1 year ago#91
WAB is my favorite reviewer!!

He hates x-ray vision above all things, so it was a given that he would thumb this down!

You should watch this for a more complete understanding where he comes from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds-DWsO04TI

(He absolutely hates souls borne, which is my all time favorite series.. and he is still my favorite reviewer.. that should tell you something about how good his reviews are!)

User Info: XenoAlbedo

XenoAlbedo
1 year ago#92
Worth a Buy is the worst reviewer I have ever come across in my entire life. His logic is so atrocious it makes the majority of this website's community look like geniuses in comparison. He once claimed the majority of people dislike Witcher 3 simply because a small selection of people on his friends list bought it and didn't play it very long.

His reviews are consistently awful and I feel bad for anybody who takes them seriously.

User Info: Ebak_the_cat

Ebak_the_cat
1 year ago#93
Yeah...

I really dislike Worth a Buy and I disagree wholeheartedly with his opinion. I can see where he is coming from as an old school gamer. My issue is the things he enjoys is not necessarily something I enjoy. It's fine for him to have that opinion, but he wants the games to be made for him alone and not considering that gaming has become a very wide thing that everyone does now.

I don't want to play a game where I can't complete the game. I don't like Dark Souls for that reason. I am not a casual, but nor am I ultra hardcore.

That being said, we all have our own view.
3DS FC: 1220 - 6765 - 9762
Play a game then judge, don't judge before you play.

Ebak_the_cat
1 year ago#94
I also highly despise his description of game developers. I get the whole 'suits' thing...but project leaders and developers are gamers, but they also need to ship a product. You dislike X-Ray vision? There's the option to not use it.

User Info: liger0jaeger

liger0jaeger
1 year ago#95
All reviews have a bit of bias never use just one review when making a decision on buying something

User Info: wwk

wwk
1 year ago#96
kriirk posted...

He hates x-ray vision above all things, so it was a given that he would thumb this down!

(He absolutely hates souls borne, which is my all time favorite series.. and he is still my favorite reviewer.. that should tell you something about how good his reviews are!)

Yep I dont always agree with his reviews but I ALWAYS respect his opinions on games because hes the most legit reviewer left on YT
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: liger0jaeger

liger0jaeger
1 year ago#97
wwk posted...
kriirk posted...

Yep I dont always agree with his reviews but I ALWAYS respect his opinions on games because hes the most legit reviewer left on YT

He's also biased and you shouldn't use only one person's opinion when making a choice you're saying if he said buy a certain make and model vehicle you would now if it broke down and was a known lemon by 100 other reviewers you've just said you would never listen to I hope your state has lemon laws

Ebak_the_cat
1 year ago#98
wwk, having your opinion on the game is fine. You don't like it, and you have made that quite clear. That being said, people should be left to form their own opinions on the game. Stopping other people from playing based on one review is very short sighted.

If I ever listened to the first review I heard about a new product then I'd never buy a game again, and I know quite well if I will enjoy a game or not and so far I have not been steered wrong.

User Info: XenoAlbedo

XenoAlbedo
1 year ago#99
wwk posted...
kriirk posted...

Most legit reviewer? If you like a logical thought process that came out of the dumpster, then yeah, I guess you can say he's pretty legit.

User Info: wwk

wwk
1 year ago#100
the only people who are bashing Mack are sony fanboys who cant admit hes right
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived