• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far

User Info: wwk

wwk
2 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tViQ4xTSaJo

He speaks the truth and mentions the good and bad things about the game. I agree 100% with this review, this is not worth $60 but it is not a bad game.
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
2 years ago#2
Not worth $60? It's an exceptional game. If it's not your bag then wait for a price drop, but this is one game that earns its price tag.

User Info: wwk

wwk
2 years ago#3
Uglyface2 posted...
Not worth $60? It's an exceptional game. If it's not your bag then wait for a price drop, but this is one game that earns its price tag.

worth like $25 tops, casual and nothing new in the game. story sucks.
Don't ever let anyone tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics - President Donald Trump

User Info: Boutchie23

Boutchie23
2 years ago#4
Oh, I see what's happening here.
PSN | Mandein

User Info: PsychoticFury

PsychoticFury
2 years ago#5
Lol. Dem trolls.

User Info: MaxxisKenda

MaxxisKenda
2 years ago#6
When will TC realise that the large majority of users on the board think the game is, at the least, very good and that no amount of searching for and posting negative or ambiguous reviews will change that?

Never understood these people who purport to dislike a game but spend all their time talking about it and trying to sway public opinion to parallel theirs..
Activision - ruining CoD year on year in the name of $$$

User Info: Thefallenseraph

Thefallenseraph
2 years ago#7
wwk posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tViQ4xTSaJo

He speaks the truth and mentions the good and bad things about the game. I agree 100% with this review, this is not worth $60 but it is not a bad game.

Saying it's the best review is an opinion just like his review. Seriously you sound ridiculous.

And you say story sucks. Wow. You are trolling and not even well. You aren't even playing if you say the story sucks

Just saw a second crybaby post about this game by you on second page if you don't like it don't play it
Lets get it on FREAK!!

User Info: liger0jaeger

liger0jaeger
2 years ago#8
Just because you think its true doesn't make it true an opinion is different from fact this game is for ps4 fact. I'm the best wow player ever opinion (i've never played wow btw just giving an example)

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
2 years ago#9
Uglyface2 posted...

Agreed
It really pisses me off when some claim that a really good game shouldn't be $60, without having a F'n clue how much money is spent making the game.
Here is a clue for you gaming snobs...if a really good game isn't worth $60, then you need to STOP gaming altogether, cause you are a cancer to the very industry you claim to love, but are unwilling to support that industry.
get it through your heads that gaming is a business and NOT a F'n charity.

BTW
I'm not saying that all games are worth $60, but I am saying that many games are very much worth it, cause a lot of time & effort (money) were put into these games, and the Developers who work on them, as well as the Publishers who fund them deserve to not only make their money back, but deserve to make a profit. How would you like working a job that only pays you just enough to pay for your lunch & gas and nothing else? $60 is a small price to pay for a game that cost multiple millions to make.

User Info: synklare

synklare
2 years ago#10
Lol. f***ing Mack.

The guy is a total clown. Spends most of his time ringing his bell, blaming consoles for the 'downfall / devolution' of gaming and screaming about how hard Quake was and how he was great at it.

I watch the guy for entertainment, that's it. His reviews are often s***.
I loathe the necessity of sleep. It puts even the most powerful men on their backs.
PSN & XBL : Hybridizm
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Best and most honest review for this game thus far
  • Topic Archived