• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Some questions about advanced track editor

User Info: AROCK86

AROCK86
1 year ago#1
The only previous Trackmania game I played was the Wii version (Trackmania Build to Race). I actually really liked the editor in that game and it felt pretty easy to work with.

I must say, the advanced track editor in this game is quite confusing, especially in the beginning. There are so many options that are hard to find since you have to pick a theme, as well as using the scroll wheel to pick the type of piece you want.

Now that I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of things, I couldn't help but notice a lot of the cool decorations and various track pieces I see in the campaign mode, don't exist in the builder. Is this true, or am I missing something? Things such as the donut, pretzel, or even some of the halfpipe pieces I've seen in campaign mode don't seem to exist when I look for them in the editor.

I could be wrong, but I thought any track in the wii campaign mode could be made with the editor, but that doesn't seem to be the case in this game. It's disappointing to want to expand on an idea I see in campaign, only to realize I don't have the tools or decorations I want to use.
Mini Mii
It's a secret to everybody.
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Some questions about advanced track editor
  • Topic Archived