• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Loved the game, but the Lagoon tracks are terrible.

User Info: Roller

Roller
2 years ago#1
Just wanted to say, I've beaten track #110 today and I think I'm done with the game.
It was great, I really enjoyed the challenge, tried to get as much gold medals as I could (got about 50, the rest are silvers and one bronze).
But the Lagoon levels, man.
The freaking LAGOON TRACKS.
And the FREAKING SAND.

I got used to all environments except parts with sand. Even the wood ones are really easy if you get the hang of it. But the damn sand is so bumpy and makes the car uncontrollable when you are too fast. Even when riding a bit slower it's easy to get off the track and if you're too slow you won't beat set time.
Not to mention all the rocks, water, trees and random things you can bump or crash into.
I gave up at track #109 and got bronze instead of trying to get that silver. Probably could get silver but I dunno if I could put up with this. Won't be doing any tracks because that bronze prevents me from unlocking another environment.

There are few other elements that made other tracks more challenging than they should be, but nothing beats sand. And while I love challenge, I just can't accept damn sand.

Anyone else shares my hate for sand in this game?
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Loved the game, but the Lagoon tracks are terrible.
  • Topic Archived