• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: B0SSH0GG

B0SSH0GG
2 years ago#1
More than just an update, a whole new campaign, another 50(or is it 40) challenges, brilliant!

Good work, never really noticed any graphical comprises like drive club . Quite good the way you view the track before you start as well.
Y-G-O-L-O-H-C-Y-S-P

User Info: doodoojerky

doodoojerky
2 years ago#2
So can you play the whole game in VR or is it just 40 tracks?

User Info: doodoojerky

doodoojerky
2 years ago#3
Update: Just found out it's only 40 tracks and they are extremely short. (20 to 30 seconds EACH)

Took someone 1 hour to gold them all. The game needs to be Full VR, not a hour only..

User Info: QuinnandGoblin

QuinnandGoblin
2 years ago#4
What is the game like in VR though, does it feel like it adds anytihng to the experience, does it work well?
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- Grey Armada....3ds-0345-0608-4393

B0SSH0GG
2 years ago#5
Regardless how long it takes to finish, it's free, you have vr, be happy they made an effort. True it is probably just over an hours worth, but did you make the effort to top the tables?

I made number 1 in my country anyway lol, top 20 in UK and top 50 in the world :)

It does add, on certain parts when you have to look up for the exit on loops etc, in these points looking is primary and steering is secondary, but you can really nail the steering because of the looking. It'll make sense when you try it.

Some of the rollercoaster sections are truly stomach churning lol if they enabled laps I can see sick buckets getting used a lot.
Y-G-O-L-O-H-C-Y-S-P

User Info: Nockm

Nockm
2 years ago#6
QuinnandGoblin posted...
What is the game like in VR though, does it feel like it adds anytihng to the experience, does it work well?

It's the best VR experience I've had yet; I recommend it if you're looking for something like a rollercoaster.

B0SSH0GG posted...
Regardless how long it takes to finish, it's free, you have vr, be happy they made an effort. True it is probably just over an hours worth, but did you make the effort to top the tables?

I made number 1 in my country anyway lol, top 20 in UK and top 50 in the world :)

Agree, it's a lot of fun improving on your times - that's what the game is about and what better way to do that than in VR.

I've made #2 in the UK, #8 in the world :) It's taken 135 medals so far. Any idea if they have leaderboards like they do for the rest of the game?

B0SSH0GG
2 years ago#7
Well done, though it doesn't take long for someone to come along and knock you off lol. Also seems like there's a lot of trackmaster medals in the vr section.

Rest of the game works the same ranking wise. Way back when it was just out I was top 20 in UK etc I've dropped way down since then lol

It gets really hard to get golds later in the game, nowhere near s easy as the vr campaign.
Y-G-O-L-O-H-C-Y-S-P
  • Topic Archived