• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Hardest tracks?

User Info: Wesker646

Wesker646
3 years ago#1
I'm at #90 right now and i'm crying blood trying to get silver lol, it's like the games' difficulty went from easy to hard going from 89 tot 90. Maybe take a break for a moment :p what is your #1 pick for the hardest track up untill your point of playing?
Grand Kingdom - The Mausoleum Squad, former Grey (Phantom).

User Info: Yasten

Yasten
3 years ago#2
169-170 :P Though tried 200 and a lagoon track from Black Series into a room, they sounded harsh. Just wait til' those loops in Black Canyon
FLife (200 Gods/ lv 56 for normal) 2277-7544-4509
Sawk used Rock Smash! Opponent fainted. One-hit KO! PAD posts complete!

Wesker646
3 years ago#3
^Black Series sounds way harder now that i've got a taste of the harder tracks in this game, even in blue series lol.

But ahw man, I just silvered #90 I was talking about, that felt so good.. I wasn't even aware the race was almost finished when I took the lead by 1 sec, suddenly crossed the finish line after a long battle with the silver ghost. I am so happy right now xD

What screwed me over time after after time here was the lack of air control on the jump. Kept losing my plus times over crashes from the jump, the rest was easy once I got the hang of it. I noticed in some online matches with other player you do get air control, what's up with that?
Grand Kingdom - The Mausoleum Squad, former Grey (Phantom).

Yasten
3 years ago#4
Stunts aren't possible in single player... Everything else in the air should be possible.

User Info: sketchturner

sketchturner
3 years ago#5
Yeah, 90 was tough.

However, by far the hardest track for me so far was #66. That must've taken me a hundred tries just to get silver.
Now playing: Trackmania Turbo, The Last of Us, Earth Defense Force 4.1

Yasten
3 years ago#6
For me air control is referring to things like airbrake to control spin... Maybe you were referring to stunts for a boost gauge.

Wesker646
2 years ago#7
Yasten posted...
For me air control is referring to things like airbrake to control spin... Maybe you were referring to stunts for a boost gauge.

There's no spinning or controlling whatsoever in singe player as far as I know? It's not just stunting that online (stunt) rooms give you, it's also the ability to use those controls to perfect jumps and control the landing. I often miss it in singleplayer when there's a hilariously uncomfortable track (lagoon, gosh).

I'm really enjoying the multiplayer lately. I switch between stunt and race rooms, but stunts are my favorite because of the weird stuff that can happen. It also gave me about 100 places in my country ranking when I finish top 3 and hundreds more for world ranking lol!
I am convinced one can group men with certain traits in two categories; those who shave electrically and those who shave manually
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Hardest tracks?
  • Topic Archived