• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Only 4 cars, 2 cam angles? No right stick camera control? No rear view?

User Info: supercammando

supercammando
3 years ago#1
I played the demo; there's not much to this. So is the FULL version missing all the typical features you'd normally see in a racing game, like being able to move camera with right stick (look around), a rear view button, or any more camera angles? ARE ANY of the trailer camera angle actually IN the FULL version? Playable or not, they look cool. I gave up on this game on PC a long time ago. It's just too basic for me.

I can't believe the developers wouldn't add more of these gameplay features to a modern PS4 version.
Pay to play (after you've paid) = greed. Games without user profiles, stats and scoreboards = lazy producers, bad design choices.

User Info: Yasten

Yasten
3 years ago#2
I can't remember, but there's a rear view button I found on One.
FLife (200 Gods/ lv 56 for normal) 2277-7544-4509
Sawk used Rock Smash! Opponent fainted. One-hit KO! PAD posts complete!

User Info: aerosmith5

aerosmith5
3 years ago#3
Yes there is a rearview button.
http://backloggery.com/aerosmith5
http://www.youtube.com/user/aerosmithgamer

Yasten
3 years ago#4
But what is the real use of rearview in TTs??? Shouldn't be necessary.

User Info: supercammando

supercammando
3 years ago#5
I like to look behind once in a while racing. Nearly every modern racing game has a rear view.
This game doesn't even use the right stick to give you a look-around ability. It's like the game is stuck in the 90's.
Are are there really only FOUR cars in this game?
Pay to play (after you've paid) = greed. Games without user profiles, stats and scoreboards = lazy producers, bad design choices.

User Info: dillonthebunny

dillonthebunny
3 years ago#6
This is a shout out to the real arcade racing before we had rewind, 6 car views, 300 life like cars... it's about having fun on a more simplistic level.

Don't worry, Gran T is out later in the year and I'm sure there will be one or two other games coming out between now and then.
Psn: Hareofdoom
Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn

User Info: Wesker646

Wesker646
3 years ago#7
I really couldn't care less about the cars in this game lol. It's all about the times you set and smoothing out your curves.I think it's either a highly competitive racing game or a really fun one with crazy tracks OR both, like it is for me.
Grand Kingdom - The Mausoleum Squad, former Grey (Phantom).

Yasten
3 years ago#8
Wesker646 posted...
I really couldn't care less about the cars in this game lol. It's all about the times you set and smoothing out your curves.I think it's either a highly competitive racing game or a really fun one with crazy tracks OR both, like it is for me.

Yeah, Trackmania isn't like Forza or sim games.
  1. Boards
  2. Trackmania Turbo
  3. Only 4 cars, 2 cam angles? No right stick camera control? No rear view?
  • Topic Archived