• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. crossplay with ps5

User Info: Gothmogz

Gothmogz
1 month ago#1
does it have it?
Electronic engineer, gamer, technology analyst.

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
1 month ago#2
Yes it does. Your save file on ps4 Carrie's over as well.

At the moment, the ps5 version is identical and has no inherent advantages. At some point next season, possibly the start, the next gen versions will receive an update that allows for 60fps and some other graphical/performance enhancements. The input delay of the ps5 controller is the same as ps4 though, wo those changes won't offer any meaningful advantages over those still playing on ps4.

The same is true for xbone to Xbox S/X, except that the new system and controller has lower input delay than xbone. More comparable to PS.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
1 month ago#3
Its noticeably a bit better on the Series X than it was. It may not have the 60fps patch yet,, but its noticeably smoother now. The game already has the XS Optimized tag on it for some reason and while it doesn't have the locked 60fps patch yet it is noticeably smoother and controller inputs seem better. The biggest and most noticeable difference though is how much better it looks now with auto-HDR
(edited 1 month ago)

arr_me_maytee
1 month ago#4
MetalZoic posted...
Its noticeably a bit better on the Series X than it was. It may not have the 60fps patch yet,, but its noticeably smoother now. The game already has the XS Optimized tag on it for some reason and while it doesn't have the locked 60fps patch yet it is noticeably smoother and controller inputs seem better. The biggest and most noticeable difference though is how much better it looks now with auto-HDR

Thankfully now your input delay will be closer to PS4/ 5 since the controller is better optimized.

Still uses batteries for some dumb ass reason.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
1 month ago#5
It looks and feels like a different game after today's next gen patch. The 60fps makes a huge difference, but the resolution looks like it was ratcheted up too? Maybe locked at 4k instead of dynamic? Either that or the 60fps also makes the resolution come across much sharper. Whatever it is the HDR added in, the shadows, lod, draw distance, upped red and now 60fps makes it looks like a new game.

arr_me_maytee
1 month ago#6
Well that's nice.

Unfortunately next gen consoles aren't very widely available.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. crossplay with ps5
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A