• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Berseker constantly feinting light's?

User Info: darklust

darklust
4 months ago#1
How the hell do you deal with the feint attacks when it's always changing direction and seems unreactable.

Cant hit, too slow.
Cant parry, changes direction.

So what?

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
4 months ago#2
darklust posted...
How the hell do you deal with the feint attacks when it's always changing direction and seems unreactable.

Cant hit, too slow.
Cant parry, changes direction.

So what?

It's not meant to be reactable.

A berserker wants to be right in your face throwing attacks. If you're constantly back walking, he won't be able to reach you with those lights and will have to do something else in order to engage. Everything else he has is very reactable.

If you're defending up close, you have to make a read and try to block or parry on read.

Depending on what character you're playing, you may have other options such as trading with them with hyper armor, using superior block, bashes etc...

The bottom line is that there isn't one definitive easy counter, and that's a good thing.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

User Info: darklust

darklust
4 months ago#3
arr_me_maytee posted...
It's not meant to be reactable.

A berserker wants to be right in your face throwing attacks. If you're constantly back walking, he won't be able to reach you with those lights and will have to do something else in order to engage. Everything else he has is very reactable.

If you're defending up close, you have to make a read and try to block or parry on read.

Depending on what character you're playing, you may have other options such as trading with them with hyper armor, using superior block, bashes etc...

The bottom line is that there isn't one definitive easy counter, and that's a good thing.
Goodness,

Usually shugokis are the bad matchup for me, but this one Berserker was annoying.

I just couldnt gauge the fight sequence well.

I'm playing with zhanhu

User Info: MrPibbs11

MrPibbs11
4 months ago#4
Strong defensive options are usually even stronger against zerk. Blade Blockade on light prediction, dodge bash out of the chain, Conq zone OS... if you don't have an similar option, you can sorta be at the zerk's mercy. Of course all of these can be baited and countered, but giving your attacker more options to consider is never a bad thing.

Pretty certain Zerk is a hero who relies on matchups more than most. He can potentially eat a Cent or the like for breakfast.
I'll do far more than that. I'll provide you with a sorry end to your messy life.
Then I have no choice.... Damn the Wheel. Damn the world!
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Berseker constantly feinting light's?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A