• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MrPibbs11

MrPibbs11
4 months ago#1
Stamina changes are good, though JJ's insane drain on the choke is still a problem... though honestly it might be the only one.

Warmonger feat nerfs... ah don't get me wrong, they're definitely better to deal with now... but its still the damage potential of a tier 4 as a tier 1 alongside screwing teamfights and objective control. And Breach is still going to be a nightmare if it still works on the Commander. Very bandaid, not nearly enough. Honestly, damage should be halved (on Corruption, not Infection) and should ONLY apply to other heroes, not captains or the Commander. MAYBE then its balanced. Maybe.

Heavy damage feels alot better for the most part, though the standardization still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. And unfortunately bleed characters, namely PK and Nobushi, got hit HARD in raw damage nerfs. Honestly should just reduce the bleed damage and increase the raw at this point, because 13 damage neutral heavies from PK is... Depressing? Hilarious?

Zone attack buffs seem mostly minor, but I suppose they didn't need much. Seems like on average, a zone will do 1-3 more damage than a neutral light. There are exceptions, Raider does a little less than a standard heavy, while Nuxia actually does more than a standard heavy. Oh uh the new standard neutral heavy that you would get on guardbreak was lowered from 29 to 24.

Deflect buffs seem very nice... for the most part.
PK gets 12 + 12 bleed.
Glad's isn't noted, so unchanged I suppose. 2 + 35 bleed, 17 + 19 bleed, or 25 + 19 with a wall. I think.
BP gets 24 damage on his forward dodge heavy CC. Might actually be worth doing now, 7 more damage than his regular CC.
Zerk gets a 24 damage heavy, 29 with a wall.
Valk gets 4 + 20 bleed, potentially more if the light is still guaranteed. Plus 9 I think?
Shaman gets 11 + 16 bleed.
Kensei gets a 25 damage heavy, 34 with a wall.
Orochi gets 24 for his light, 36 for his heavy. Note this will now outtrade almost every attack in the game. Raider's combo zone does 38, and I haven't seen any values higher than that. Bite and hug still outweigh in total HP swing though.
Shinobi gets 10 + 4 bleed for his light, and 20 + 4 bleed for his kick into heavy. Still the worst deflect in the game I believe, though I guess it is automatic and you do have another option.
Tiandi gets 22 for his dodge light CC, though the follow up Palm Strike hasn't been guaranteed since the ccu.
Nuxia gets 30 damage. Still blockable, but now does at least high heavy damage again.
Shaolin gets 20 damage, pretty sure its unchanged.
Zhanhu still gets nothing for the most part, maybe a 9 damage dodge light, maybe a gb into 24 damage if you're really blessed.
I'll do far more than that. I'll provide you with a sorry end to your messy life.
Then I have no choice.... Damn the Wheel. Damn the world!
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: darklust

darklust
4 months ago#2
Man zhanhu is such an easy fix to make him amazing..

Upsetting they dropped the ball on him, I also feel like the first feat warmonger got would of originally been his but fire

User Info: justinbebustin

justinbebustin
4 months ago#3
The choke on JJ got nerfed a while ago, didn't it? I remember it draining a lot more before. @rbronson JJ MASTER! Am I wrong?
"If he ain't back in 10 minutes I'm callin' Dominos!" - Thurgood

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
4 months ago#4
justinbebustin posted...
The choke on JJ got nerfed a while ago, didn't it? I remember it draining a lot more before. @rbronson JJ MASTER! Am I wrong?

Dude it takes like 2/3 of your stam on a heavy parry right now. It's bonkers,
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

User Info: KungFuTomato

KungFuTomato
4 months ago#5
I think I'm gonna give this game a break for a while, the whole contamination thing is not for me.
KFT | Champion among mortals
Karate chopping civilians since '03

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
4 months ago#6
KungFuTomato posted...
I think I'm gonna give this game a break for a while, the whole contamination thing is not for me.

Talking about Warmongers feats?

s***'s busted for sure.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

User Info: KungFuTomato

KungFuTomato
4 months ago#7
arr_me_maytee posted...
Talking about Warmongers feats?

s***'s busted for sure.

Haha, definitely. I've always had fun despite all the other broken **** in the game but constantly dying due to fart clouds just isn't something I'm going to pursue further
KFT | Champion among mortals
Karate chopping civilians since '03
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A