• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Network connection issues

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
3 months ago#11
Same here, but only from about 5:30pm PSY until about 8pm.

Within that period I can barely get it to load the main menu. It loads maybe 1 in 20 attempts. Then once you're in the menu it will load a match maybe one in 20 tries. If you dont get in it kicks you all the way out the the title screen again. Rinse repeat.

Been like that since the last update a week or so ago and I'm typing this as it attempts to join a match for the 6th or 7th time. (This is on One X)

User Info: MrPibbs11

MrPibbs11
3 months ago#12
Had really bad connection problems over the weekend as well, though seemed to be fixed for me last night. PC.
I'll do far more than that. I'll provide you with a sorry end to your messy life.
Then I have no choice.... Damn the Wheel. Damn the world!

User Info: JawlessJack

JawlessJack
3 months ago#13
It's probably a router or modem problem. Really annoying, but I don't get errors nearly as much.
ARISE CHICKEN! ARISE!

User Info: justinbebustin

justinbebustin
3 months ago#14
Smooth sailing now, it would seem. I had a solid connection last night at the usual problem time. I think they may have fixed it...
"If he ain't back in 10 minutes I'm callin' Dominos!" - Thurgood

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
3 months ago#15
justinbebustin posted...
Smooth sailing now, it would seem. I had a solid connection last night at the usual problem time. I think they may have fixed it...
Same. Been working again since the update

User Info: justinbebustin

justinbebustin
2 months ago#16
Not me, couldn't play again all weekend at my usual play time. They did not fix this issue... Playing other games made me realize there are other games out there, tho!
"If he ain't back in 10 minutes I'm callin' Dominos!" - Thurgood
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Network connection issues
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A