• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Network connection issues

User Info: JawlessJack

JawlessJack
5 months ago#1
I keep getting kicked out of games and sometimes it won't even connect on my ps4. This is the only game I'm having issues with. Anyone else getting an error code saying "servers aren't available?"
ARISE CHICKEN! ARISE!

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
5 months ago#2
If your PS4 won’t connect sometimes then your issue lies with your modem/router

User Info: JawlessJack

JawlessJack
5 months ago#3
It's just this game. It worked fine last week. everything else works.
ARISE CHICKEN! ARISE!

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
5 months ago#4
Usually happens if you use WiFi.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.
Hardcore love of the Never Dead.

Kensaimage
5 months ago#5
SergeHimself posted...
Usually happens if you use WiFi.

This is an oversimplification.

TC, if you have a message stating “servers are unavailable”, then either Rockstar’s servers are down or you have no internet connection

User Info: justinbebustin

justinbebustin
4 months ago#6
This crap's been happening to me. I couldn't even play at all last couple days. I was reading old archived s*** about this and it said it happens mainly to comcast customers, which I happen to be one of. I'm bout to find a new game to play, it's frustrating!
"If he ain't back in 10 minutes I'm callin' Dominos!" - Thurgood
(edited 4 months ago)

Kensaimage
4 months ago#7
justinbebustin posted...
This crap's been happening to me. I couldn't even play at all last couple days. I was reading old archived s*** about this and it said it happens mainly to comcast customers, which I happen to be one of. I'm bout to find a new game to play, it's frustrating!

What exactly is happening? You get kicked from the server? You can’t connect to PSN? Details are crucial

justinbebustin
4 months ago#8
Requirements not met error, server unavailable error. Not looking for help, just b****ing.

justinbebustin
4 months ago#9
Last few days have been ok for me, 1st try gets me in. Before I'd have to reload quite a few times before I could actually play the game. Hope it stays like that.

justinbebustin
3 months ago#10
It didn't! It's been fine for the last month, up until 2 days ago. I heard there's a problem or something, that a large percentage of players can't connect, but all my friends on my list can...FRUSTRATING!
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Network connection issues
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A