• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. I don't think her 4th feat is that OP

User Info: KenpoKid69

KenpoKid69
5 months ago#11
Here's a rundown of Warmonger's unique feats as well as their rating for anyone who doesn't know the details of them. S rating is the highest any feat can receive as a rating. And Warmonger is the only character in the history of the game (I believe) to receive an S+ rating on her feats. First rating is for Dom, second is for Breach.

Tier 1

Corruption Blade S+/S+ - Apply a coating to your weapon that lasts for 20s, and corrupts the first opponent that you hit for 10s. Corruption deals 10 damage per second to the opponent, and any of their allies (including soldiers) within a 10 meter AOE, as long as one of their allies is within range.
60 second cooldown.

Rating Explanation - This feat has essentially the same effect as Nuxia's T4 feat, except available as a T1, and with half the cooldown at a paltry 60s. Ridiculously, obscenely, powerful for how quickly it is available, this feat can decimate the minion lane and force an opponent away from their allies or else take huge damage. Synergy with Warmonger's T2 and T3 feats make this even more powerful as a match progresses. Even more lethal in Breach, as pikemen do not instantly die from corruption ticks, granting continuous damage to opponents that are within range of them. I don't know what the devs were smoking when they decided it was OK to give a T4 as a character's T1 - but I want some!

Tier 2

Elixir of Corruption S/S - Passive | Heal 50% damage dealt to corrupted opponents. Includes damage dealt to the target of corrpution feats, but not damage dealt to opponents that enter the corruption AOE without also being corrupted themselves.

Rating Explanation - This feat can heal you a very large amount when damaging opponents corrupted by your T1 or T4 - including damage from the feat itself. The heal is so large that you will often regain full health when using your T4 feat. Due to very fast cooldown on your T1, you can make use of this feat in most encounters in a match. Also works on opponents corrupted by ally Warmongers (or Nuxias), making it exponentially more powerful the more warmongers are on your team - but who needs single pick, right?

( I have a big problem with this feat considering almost every character has had their healing feats gutted in the new patch, but this one is so good? Really stupid, IMO)

Tier 3

Power of Corruption S/S - Passive | All your attacks and feats deal 30% more damage against a target that is corrupted.

Rating Explanation - A huge damage buff (same as Morale Booster) but available against any corrupted target, not only does this feat boost the damage of your corruption feats themselves, it also works on opponents corrupted by your allies, becoming exponentially more powerful the more Warmongers (or Nuxias) there are on your team.

Tier 4

Corruption Blast S/S+ - Causes any enemy in a 10m AOE centered on the Warmonger to get corrupted. Corruption deals 10 damage per second to the opponent, and any of their allies (including soldiers) within a 10 meter AOE, as long as there is an ally within range. 150 second cooldown.

Ratings Explanation - Almost certainly the most powerful Tier 4 feat in the game, this feat is essentially an "automatic anti-gank button", which becomes more powerful the more opponents are nearby. Has a maximum damage output more than 4 times as powerful than Nuxia's Infection feat, making her T4 look pretty pathetic in comparison. Being ganked by 4 players in a confined zone is essentially a guaranteed team-wipe - especially if used from a revenge parry which keeps multiple opponents on the ground. Has very fast activation which causes hitstun and guarantees a zone or light attack. Excellent synergy with her T2 and T3 means you will often heal to full at the same time as killing all your opponents. Extremely powerful when attacking in Breach mode as it can apply to the Commander, and any defenders nearby, allowing you free reign to wail on him.
Mug Root Beer? I'm not thirsty enough to resort to violence, yet....

User Info: KungFuTomato

KungFuTomato
5 months ago#12
I'm just glad Mong has that far dashing, undodgable overhead in his arsenal. Just a nice icing on the cake.
KFT | Champion among mortals
Karate chopping civilians since '03

User Info: josifrees

josifrees
2 months ago#13
How the f*** are you supposed to counter their s***? Just go full out so they can’t do anything???
Quit Crying

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
2 months ago#14
josifrees posted...
How the f*** are you supposed to counter their s***? Just go full out so they can’t do anything???

Nah. If you get afflicted with it, just get the hell away from your teammates for a few seconds. I still think it does a bit too much damage. I'd rather see the damage starting out small the first 2-3 seconds but then increasing quickly so you have time to get away before you reduce everyone's HP by half.
May you be blessed by God and be granted peace and prosperity.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. I don't think her 4th feat is that OP
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A