• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. I don't think her 4th feat is that OP

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
5 months ago#1
Almost rep 2 with her atm and after having used it many times now I can see it has some weaknesses which I think make it okay. It has 2 major weaknesses: she has to be in close range and the animation is lengthy. In a group fight WM is gonna have a pretty hard time pulling it off unless the opposite team ignore her. If you put pressure on her she simply can't use it. Many heroes have tier 4 feats with a lengthy animation, but they can be used from a safe distance. A HL for example can just throw a spear storm from halfway across the map. But even things like Fire Flask can just be thrown from half a mile away without any risk to the user. The WM has to get right up in there and find a window to actually use it. So that's my take on it.

Also, get the flamboyant entrance emote. It's awesome to spam.
The motto of DBZ: if you can't beat your opponent fair and square in a 1v1, call in your friends and gank the crap out him.

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
5 months ago#2
It does like 400 damage and fully heals you if you have her other default feats. I don't see how anyone could honestly defend her feat design.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

User Info: Shade_Swordsman

Shade_Swordsman
5 months ago#3
arr_me_maytee posted...
It does like 400 damage and fully heals you if you have her other default feats. I don't see how anyone could honestly defend her feat design.
Pretty much this.

It makes ganking and group fights impossible if the opposing player/team is/has a Warmonger. Basically the only way to beat a Warmonger is to fight them in a 1v1 or a 1vX, unless you also play a Warmonger in which case you can just kill each other instantly if a group fight breaks out.
Have you seen PK's zone on PC?
I still haven't on console.

User Info: Justapoorchibi

Justapoorchibi
5 months ago#4
I totally agree. Honestly Arrow Storm has always been mediocre at best. Can't you people avoid the big red wave of circles? They're just arrows, get a shield, ugh. Sheep.
Chibs, aka: "Oh god not her!"
[ Warning: Do not feed the chibi ]

User Info: MrPibbs11

MrPibbs11
5 months ago#5
Use it in breach as attackers on the commander and then come back with your thoughts.
I'll do far more than that. I'll provide you with a sorry end to your messy life.
Then I have no choice.... Damn the Wheel. Damn the world!

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
5 months ago#6
Yeah I take it back. Its OP as f***. The damage is ridiculous
The motto of DBZ: if you can't beat your opponent fair and square in a 1v1, call in your friends and gank the crap out him.

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
5 months ago#7
Lol
Waifu culture is cancer.

User Info: OllyRoger

OllyRoger
5 months ago#8
AfroPrime posted...
Lol

It's only "falling in love" because you hit the ground.
(PSN: OllyRoger)

User Info: Justapoorchibi

Justapoorchibi
5 months ago#9
Goes into Breach 3rd phase with 6 lives, rushes commander and ignores zone, spams corruption blast, win instantly.

Just outplayed them, obviously.
Chibs, aka: "Oh god not her!"
[ Warning: Do not feed the chibi ]

User Info: KenpoKid69

KenpoKid69
5 months ago#10
Yeah I normally don't like when they go nerfing high tier feats. Sometimes they wind up nerfing them so bad (like protected revive) that they become worse than tier 1 feats. Or in Protected Revive's case worse than the perk Rising Dawn. But I think in Warmonger's case they really got to go through and nerf her unique feats. Her tier 1 is as good as Nuxia's tier 4 infection with half the cooldown. Her tier 4 instantly wins ganks or kills the commander in breach. It doesn't help that she benefits either from all other Warmongers on her team using corruption feats or Nuxia using Infection.

My big concern is that they don't nerf Nuxia's infection too, once they do nerf Warmonger's feats, because I don't think most people feel Infection is really an issue right now.
Mug Root Beer? I'm not thirsty enough to resort to violence, yet....
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. I don't think her 4th feat is that OP
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A