• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Any Talk Of Putting This On PS5 / XSX?

User Info: Kazama01

Kazama01
5 months ago#1
Several years in, and I just keep coming back to this game. Despite all of its flaws, I still love it.

PS5 / XSX are supposedly capable of 4k 60fps. I would hate to leave this game behind, and playing it at 60fps would be even better. I’d keep playing as long as they keep putting out new characters.

I’ll never be able to afford a gaming pc and monitor, but a PS5 should be within reason. I also know that as soon as I have a PS5 and a handful of games, I won’t bother hooking up the old PS4 anymore. I really hope I get to take For Honor with me.
'cause if there's anything more disgusting than virtual reality, it's reality. - Gambler_Justice

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
5 months ago#2
A while back in a ubisoft pres conference they said that they intend on pushing their competitive live service games into the next console generation.

For Honor wasn't directly mentioned but it falls into that category so it seems likely.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
5 months ago#3
I hope this game keeps getting updates. I am going to buy the yr4battle pass bundle and the new character later today.

User Info: ng1294

ng1294
5 months ago#4
I hope this one gets ported over too, I love this game

User Info: RJ-MacReady

RJ-MacReady
5 months ago#5
I'd love it if they eventually did a next gen graphical update for owners of PS5 and XSX. I do however want to support a sequel built around next gen architecture because I think the game would look amazing.

Me personally in two years time I'd definitely be ready for a for honor sequel. Probably won't happen that soon but I feel I'd be ready fir a sequel by then. No matter its flaws I keep coming back to it because there's no game that plays like it.
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE Max Rockatanske
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Any Talk Of Putting This On PS5 / XSX?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A