• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Does Warmonger invalidate Warden?

User Info: Justapoorchibi

Justapoorchibi
5 months ago#21
I originally thought it affecting minions was an oversight but apparently they acknowledged it during the stream so...I don't know. Kinda silly they made it do that on purpose. Would have thought it'd be a no brainer that it shouldn't do that.

Other than that and affecting the commander in Breach which I assume it can do I don't see much of a problem. It's objective blocking thing isn't anything new and only really shuts out the objective if you all get poisoned and even then at least one person can stay, probably more with most objectives. Just forces you to split up. I mean if you think about it most objectives can still accomodate multiple people with enough space between them to avoid this feats affects.

In my eyes its a great disruptive tool and does have some direct benefits when her other feats are involved but I don't think its ground breaking. I imagine once people get to know it, it won't be such a big deal cause there's way more ridiculous feats already there. Affecting minions is the big issue with it I think, that's totally unreasonable. Guess you could jump into her side of the minion lane while its on you, stay away from your guys and fight her there and kill her minions. Not ideal but...something.
Chibs, aka: "Oh god not her!"
[ Warning: Do not feed the chibi ]
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
5 months ago#22
It's a problem because it forces you to not contest objectives. Just because it forces your team to disperse doesn't mean the enemy will, effectively forcing you into at best an outmatched fight VS Warmonger and at worst an absolute gangbang from her team. The fact that she can unlock all of her feats in the first minute then heal off of them and nuke anyone that contests her while being functionally invincible is completely bulls***. Forcing you to split up is a big deal. Not contesting means losing points. Losing points means losing games. It's also not always an option to split up in a team fight. Look at how powerful similar feats are, like fire flask, infection, and spear storm. Having that on a tier 1 and having each other feat make it stronger is baffling game design.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

User Info: Justapoorchibi

Justapoorchibi
5 months ago#23
Yeah I get that isolation is strong, and she can basically choose who gets ganked and avoid ganks herself but I don't really think it'll be impossible to stop like everyone seems to think it is...unless its on commander, that's bulls***. I'd just like to wait to see how I cope wit mh it before I yell at it.

I still think there's feats WAY more annoying than that. Fire flask, nail bomb, kaia (not that good but f*** that feat), Jorm's stupid bulls***...ugh...rock steady...

Never know she could still get a tier 1 with a higher than average cooldown. I don't think it even has a cooldown in the event.
Chibs, aka: "Oh god not her!"
[ Warning: Do not feed the chibi ]

User Info: darklust

darklust
5 months ago#24
I remember when everyone thought Zhanhu was op on warriors den... that died fast on release

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
5 months ago#25
darklust posted...
I remember when everyone thought Zhanhu was op on warriors den... that died fast on release

I don't think anyone who was paying attention thought he was going to be particularly strong.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Does Warmonger invalidate Warden?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A