• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Does Warmonger invalidate Warden?

User Info: darklust

darklust
5 months ago#11
arr_me_maytee posted...
So she is gender locked. Also she only has one 2 base armor sets. The one we saw in Tyrants test, and Appolyon's armor.

The animations are still lazily cobbled together parts from other characters.

The feats are OP as f***.

Lines are in english and they have some horses*** story justification for it but the real reason is that they didn't want to hire a guy to write latin lines lol. Probably just had someone from their team voice her.

Laziest character ever and if it sets the tone for the future of FH, this means the death of actual content.

On top of that, they're charging $8 if you want to play her for the first 2 weeks.
It still wasnt actually confirmed though, but likelihood is she is gender locked.

I'm just hoping because she has two armor variants they didnt get around to the male version in the stream

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
5 months ago#12
arr_me_maytee posted...
So she is gender locked. Also she only has one 2 base armor sets. The one we saw in Tyrants test, and Appolyon's armor.

The animations are still lazily cobbled together parts from other characters.

The feats are OP as f***.

Lines are in english and they have some horses*** story justification for it but the real reason is that they didn't want to hire a guy to write latin lines lol. Probably just had someone from their team voice her.

Laziest character ever and if it sets the tone for the future of FH, this means the death of actual content.

On top of that, they're charging $8 if you want to play her for the first 2 weeks.

That sucks. What’s the story reason for her speaking English?

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
5 months ago#13
darklust posted...
It still wasnt actually confirmed though, but likelihood is she is gender locked.

I'm just hoping because she has two armor variants they didnt get around to the male version in the stream

They did confirm several times on the stream that she is gender locked. It was a hard confirmation.
"It may not be thick, but boy is it short."

darklust
5 months ago#14
arr_me_maytee posted...
They did confirm several times on the stream that she is gender locked. It was a hard confirmation.
My heart

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
5 months ago#15
arr_me_maytee posted...

So is she literally Apollyon or a look a like?

Hate those poser type characters if not. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, ya know?

Id rather it just be her. Especially if we’re wearing her armor

darklust
5 months ago#16
Kensaimage posted...
So is she literally Apollyon or a look a like?

Hate those poser type characters if not. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, ya know?

Id rather it just be her. Especially if we’re wearing her armor
It's just another chick taking up the mantle, because of plot reasons.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
5 months ago#17
Lamest hero they possibly could have given us. Total waste.

arr_me_maytee
5 months ago#18
MetalZoic posted...
Lamest hero they possibly could have given us. Total waste.

I have mixed feelings about it.

From the perspective of the devs, it makes sense. People have been asking for it forever. Imo it would have been better to just slap that armor and some of the moves onto a warden rework.

The feats are pure power creep and I hate it. I also hate that the hero is just made of reused assets.

Those complaints aside, the aesthetic is cool and I do think the character will be fun. Is it different enough to justify a "new" character? I don't think so.

User Info: Justapoorchibi

Justapoorchibi
5 months ago#19
Everyone keeps talking about the feats like they're the end of days. I mean I've seen people saying they're better than Fire Flask, Spear Storm, stuff like that. I mean...really? You have to move away from eachother for a moment. Oh no. Yeah it isolates you a moment and breaks up ganks but...that's it really. It doesn't last super long, and anyone poisoned just needs to back off and let their friends work. And how realistic is it really that you all just get poisoned one after the other like people seem to think will happen.

The tier 4 gets you all so that one does straight up let her pick her fights and boot teams out of her zone but it's a T4 and I don't mind those being powerful. Even then I don't think it's the strongest T4 ever. Strong yeah but not the kinda strong that annoys me. But the way people ate talking makes it sound like you get the stinky aura on you every 5 seconds until you die.

Not that this thing doesn't have some s***ty stuff going on, mainly I don't think it should touch minions, that just means if she's squatting on the minion lane there's not much you can do about that. The idea of it being able to tag the commander in Breach is kinda offputting to. Should probably be some kind of exception there. And its gonna suck against Warmonger stacks but I think there's stacks that will still be more annoying than that...Jorm.

Chibs, aka: "Oh god not her!"
[ Warning: Do not feed the chibi ]

arr_me_maytee
5 months ago#20
Well, her tier 1 has a pretty short cooldown and kills minions which effectively nullifies a mid character as well as earning her other feats incredibly quickly because of vanguard renown gain.

Her feats are a "don't play the objective" button, and that's poor design. There's also nothing stopping stacks of warmongers from being effectively invincible in team fights.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Does Warmonger invalidate Warden?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A