• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Savage youtube thread...the climax

User Info: Hell_Euphoria

Hell_Euphoria
2 years ago#41
godslayer88 posted...
HanSoloSMClub posted...
Then check out this edge as f*** montage.

https://youtu.be/EY29GF34rqI

1v3's?

Come on man, you can do better.
:P

You are so far above me skill-wise in 1vX dude, it's not even funny. The times I won a 1v2 with Cent can be counted on one hand.

To be fair Cent is one of the worst at 1vX, and Berserker with Feats shreds 1vX
PSN: HellEuphoria
@Moeperry that Orochi was the worst and the fact that he did that was awful. It's painful to see all of these cheese tactics being made just so the pros can cheese everyone. I definitely hope something gets done to stop that.

@HanSoloSMClub I remember you mentioning that edgy Kensei clip and watching it made it hilarious how easy he went down. Then you tacked on that Warden kill to top it off.
As for the montage, great work as usual. Your definitely the best at gank spanking and you prove it every single time. It's one of the reasons I don't try to gank you if I end up fighting you in 4v4s.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock.
I need scissors! 61!

User Info: HanSoloSMClub

HanSoloSMClub
2 years ago#43
Hell_Euphoria posted...
godslayer88 posted...
HanSoloSMClub posted...
Then check out this edge as f*** montage.

https://youtu.be/EY29GF34rqI

1v3's?

Come on man, you can do better.
:P

You are so far above me skill-wise in 1vX dude, it's not even funny. The times I won a 1v2 with Cent can be counted on one hand.

To be fair Cent is one of the worst at 1vX, and Berserker with Feats shreds 1vX

Those are very fair points.
Anarchy! Communes! Free love! Round bombs! Mob law! BE GAY DO CRIME!

HanSoloSMClub
2 years ago#44
Shade_Swordsman posted...
@Moeperry that Orochi was the worst and the fact that he did that was awful. It's painful to see all of these cheese tactics being made just so the pros can cheese everyone. I definitely hope something gets done to stop that.

@HanSoloSMClub I remember you mentioning that edgy Kensei clip and watching it made it hilarious how easy he went down. Then you tacked on that Warden kill to top it off.
As for the montage, great work as usual. Your definitely the best at gank spanking and you prove it every single time. It's one of the reasons I don't try to gank you if I end up fighting you in 4v4s.

one of my favorite FH moments ever haha

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
2 years ago#45
f*** this Kensei. Seriously. Unreactable zone 20 damage, unreactable side light 20 damage, you name it, he's abusing it. But I got this dips*** good. Some sick deflects in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5qZrMmlo4
I don't wear a watch.
I decide what time it is.

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
2 years ago#46
godslayer88 posted...
f*** this Kensei. Seriously. Unreactable zone 20 damage, unreactable side light 20 damage, you name it, he's abusing it. But I got this dips*** good. Some sick deflects in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5qZrMmlo4

Really liked your glad play torva, but should relax on the everyone being scummy bit. Tbh that kensei could have played a hell of alot worse than he did. Didnt count or anything but you had your fair share of zone attacks as well.

Overall I was very impressed with your glad and the deflects were awesome.
First official pre and post rework warden main

TorvaMessorem
2 years ago#47
I lost to that Kensei in the qualifiers where he only did zone and those other crappy attacks, that's why I said that. Which probably isn't handy when I don't deliver video evidence where he did that, you're right.
I don't wear a watch.

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
2 years ago#48
godslayer88 posted...
I lost to that Kensei in the qualifiers where he only did zone and those other crappy attacks, that's why I said that. Which probably isn't handy when I don't deliver video evidence where he did that, you're right.

lol

I'm just sad you're bad mouthing wardens all day :-(

Sorry buddy
First official pre and post rework warden main

TorvaMessorem
2 years ago#49
Moeperry posted...
godslayer88 posted...

lol

Sorry buddy

Yeah I'm sorry about that. Warden is literally the first thing I always see when I boot up the game as the cursor is always on him by default in character select. I actually dislike berserker and kensei more than him. And those damn shugos and lawdaddy's
I don't wear a watch.

HanSoloSMClub
2 years ago#50
godslayer88 posted...
Moeperry posted...
godslayer88 posted...

lol

Sorry buddy

Yeah I'm sorry about that. Warden is literally the first thing I always see when I boot up the game as the cursor is always on him by default in character select. I actually dislike berserker and kensei more than him. And those damn shugos and lawdaddy's

Online play, in all modes, is flooded worth wardens now. Especially ranked. I did a few tournaments this weekend with only a few wardens, but a weeks back i played ranked duel for a couple hours and was just swamped in wardens. No joke, i had a string of 11 matches and there were 8 wardens. It was nuts.

Edit: on the plus side, I've had a tonnnn of practice against wardens. Probably my favorite S tier matchup because of it. It's the one I'm most comfortable with now.
(edited 2 years ago)
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Savage youtube thread...the climax
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A