• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Savage youtube thread...the climax

User Info: rbronson

rbronson
2 years ago#11
I Was sleeping on entries from the previous SVG3 Thread, been working through the backlog. Here are some some of my comments:

@godslayer88 254 hella hype highlander revenge clip. You are a little euphoria. And haha great ledging clip as well. I want to see more of this. 260 nice timed arrow to win the match. Always love a clutch win like that!! 381 Haha. That Conq bot was dumbbb. you post the best funny clips haha .

@Shade_Swordsman 258 Montage 4 was sick. Clash of blades! Great watch. I love how ham you go. Every time, too, no one knows how to deal with you they just try to hang on. Whooped major ass. I remember that fight with you. I love the ending thats my fave spam in the game. 326 Phenominal montage bud, Ara5. The best FH montage ive ever seen. You didnt just strew clips together, you can easily see you had a vision, and you hand crafted it to fit the song. You gave us such great storytelling it was awesome dude. Blown away. Good s***. A+++

@Moeperry 275 solid brawl. Smoked that noob warden right in the tincan and then worked that aramusha for a savage victory. Great vid. 310 suprised me with a monty. f***in love it. Savage !!! That valk just literally gave up. Great song boss. 314 hahaha. trash. 374. That ranked match wow. You buttf***ed him damn. DAMN that first round was off the chain.

@Zarathustra3 323 Oh hell yah! Great shugo montage. brutal. Great song choice!! 332 Oh duuuude that was dirty!! Love it! Back break final health boom. 335 Damnnnnn Back break city!! Great goki work i always enjoy you on new dudes. 357 great goki play man. You are/were getting so comfortable on him. I Love your commentaries. I aspire mine to be half as good as you. I love your honest insights into the game and your own opinions on things. I like some of your ideas for the changes. Keep them coming !!

@Obscene 281 this was sick! Your zerk zoot suitin around the town. f*** yes. What an opening clip they just could not kill you. Always livin up to the 69.

@CheaterMcCheat 285 dude this clip was so tasty great job. You lazered them man. I love when you first get that PK.

@Hell_Euphoria 286 great rising action. You severly buttf***ed slaughtered those dudes. That clip was like the back of your hand!! Very nice 305 nice anti gank, great little clip where you gut em good. Tasty. 317 disgusting show of force dude what a 1vX. Love it.Keep sending those bastards to hell with a cleave ho!

@arr_me_maytee 307 hahaha. Great cinematic ledge bro. Great watches man. Dude you ravaged the valk. A LOT of blood lost always love watching a shino. love having you on my side too. 339 Great Elim match with the boys!!! You took the whole lot of them very nicely man. some great moves in there. so glad you got revenge on that Valk. that 1st round win was so yours. Excellent 1vX

@ninesevensix 322 Yes!! Loving your spicy montages coming out of the factory man. f***in bloodbath. brilliant. Great collection of clips.

@HanSoloSMClub 331 damn dude warpath is right!! Took them out twice damn. 341 Damn! The Ghastly Trilogy was awesome!! Great music. Great clips. Two had no shortage of team f***ery loved it. These 3 are the most savage weve seen you. You really rippin it up out there Han. f***in glorious 429 Truly are the Savage one!!! THE GRETSKY. The savageness in this one was good. Total trouncing.
BigBearded - The Savage King
PSN: BigBearded69 YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/bigbearded69

User Info: rbronson

rbronson
2 years ago#12
I Will be adding 1 more backlog comment post to the following soon as well as posting comments on the latest vids, by the end of the week the SVG Playlist will be fully updated.

Backlog Comments on:
Zara 278 291 395 461 496
Cheater 303 304 386
Fnargle 327 352 394 397 411 430 478
Torv 426 446
Justin 427
Jiggy 463
Han 470
Shade 472 487
Hell 474
Maxx 432 436 440 442 444 460 479 495
Moe 486

My latest entry BIGBEARDEDS ROCK MACHINE
https://youtu.be/ZUUv5ZqnvpA
BigBearded - The Savage King
PSN: BigBearded69 YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/bigbearded69
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: arr_me_maytee

arr_me_maytee
2 years ago#13
I live for Beard's reviews.
"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"- Hitler, probably

User Info: Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3
2 years ago#14
rbronson posted...
I Will be adding 1 more backlog comment post to the following soon as well as posting comments on the latest vids, by the end of the week the SVG Playlist will be fully updated.

Backlog Comments on:
Zara 278 291 395 461 496
Cheater 303 304 386
Torv 426 446
Justin 427
Jiggy 463
Han 470
Shade 472 487
Hell 474
Moe 486

It's like a barbarian made love to an angel.
PSN: Zarathustra3
Gamertag: BassOfDoomIn44

Zarathustra3
2 years ago#15
@rbronson #12

That Elimination round in the middle was awesome.

User Info: HanSoloSMClub

HanSoloSMClub
2 years ago#16
arr_me_maytee posted...
I live for Beard's reviews.

Dude right!? Beards commentary is honestly the best part of these threads haha

The vids are a very close second. It's neck and neck.
Anarchy! Communes! Free love! Round bombs! Mob law! BE GAY DO CRIME!

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
2 years ago#17
rbronson posted...

Backlog Comments on:
Zara 278 291 395 461 496
Cheater 303 304 386
Torv 426 446
Justin 427
Jiggy 463
Han 470
Shade 472 487
Hell 474
Moe 486

Smart throwing that side heavy knowing the guy was parrying side lights.

Also that 1v3 kill was absolutely glorious
First official pre and post rework warden main
rbronson posted...
@Shade_Swordsman 258 Montage 4 was sick. Clash of blades! Great watch. I love how ham you go. Every time, too, no one knows how to deal with you they just try to hang on. Whooped major ass. I remember that fight with you. I love the ending thats my fave spam in the game. 326 Phenominal montage bud, Ara5. The best FH montage ive ever seen. You didnt just strew clips together, you can easily see you had a vision, and you hand crafted it to fit the song. You gave us such great storytelling it was awesome dude. Blown away. Good s***. A+++

I don't remember if I said it with my original post or sometime around it, but those 1v1s with you guys were great and I wanted to put some actual 1v1 action in there. I'm personally proud of my win against BusyBee's Kensei at the bridge in Beachhead. Also, I definitely love that emote spam as well, even if it doesn't fit the serious nature of my Aramusha.

As for montage number 5, I feel as though I got sloppy at the end since I was running out of clips to use. Not to mention I did a big no-no in it too that I don't want to point out. Other than that, it's nice to hear that you liked it. Can't wait to hear your opinion on montage 6, Crow's Omen.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock.
I need scissors! 61!

Zarathustra3
2 years ago#19
https://youtu.be/PK27QVKkOUI

Trying to keep these a little shorter.

User Info: HanSoloSMClub

HanSoloSMClub
2 years ago#20
@rbronson ooooooh i just laughed my ass off at that ending. Hidden stage fullblock kill on the nobu was probably my favorite part, next to gb shamen but then heavy the nobu. That was f***ing genius.
Anarchy! Communes! Free love! Round bombs! Mob law! BE GAY DO CRIME!
  1. Boards
  2. For Honor
  3. Savage youtube thread...the climax
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A